    otherside of the world with no comeback?

    Has anyone actually heard of these sites or know anyone who has used
    them?

    Mysteron, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Mysteron:

    > I have recently been sent spam advertising the services of
    > www.expresscert.com, www.certnow.com and www.stormcert.com
    >
    > Now I'm sure we've all worked extremely hard to pass our exams so these
    > 'services' seem to be demeaning the whole process. I'm pretty sure it's
    > just a scam anyway. Why would anyone sent money to someone on the
    > otherside of the world with no comeback?
    >
    > Has anyone actually heard of these sites or know anyone who has used
    > them?

    It's spam.

    Therefore:

    A] It's undoubtedly a rip-off.

    and:

    2) Yes, there are idiots that send them money.

    and:

    III> Nobody here would asdmit knowing anybody that stupid. Well, except
    for maybe gtright or whatever it is calling itself now.

    Such is the state of the industr^H^H^H^H^Hworld.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Mysteron

    Mysteron Guest

    Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    Mysteron, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mysteron:

    > Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    ROTFL! Why, indeed?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    think of mcp's as microsoft's equivalent of the red army in 1942?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  6. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?
    >
    >ROTFL! Why, indeed?

    always a classic ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  7. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    > think of mcp's as microsoft's equivalent of the red army in 1942?

    Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Feb 9, 2006
  8. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    sure, I'm general zukov btw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  9. Mysteron

    Mysteron Guest

    I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
    some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
    legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
    There's at least a dozen of them.

    I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
    around the system.

    If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

    Mysteron, Feb 9, 2006
  10. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Mysteron:

    > I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
    > some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
    > legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
    > There's at least a dozen of them.

    They get away with it because Microsoft could give a crap less about
    enforcing it's own standards. All they care about is having more warm
    bodies out there using their software.

    Do these people that use fake cert mills also have fake university
    diplomas? Fake driver's licenses? Fake Social Security (or whatever)
    cards?

    Define "success"? So why not save your money, and just print up your own
    cert. There are a multitude of desktop publishing proggies out there that
    will do a bang up job.

    > I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
    > around the system.

    Uhhh...how is it a "way around the system"? You are paying money for a
    completely worthless piece of paper. Of course, even the genuine certs
    are pretty much worthless anyway, but still...

    > If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

    What on ghodsgreenearth posesses you to use the term "legit"? They are as
    legit as a three dollar bill. Can I interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn?
    I can let you have it cheap, and I guarantee you the bridge is "legit".

    Wow. What do you think our opinion is of them?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  11. Mysteron

    kpg Guest

    Mysteron <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189387.htm (2/9/2006 2:52:16
    > PM) # I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've
    > spoken to some of my friends in the industry and they say these
    > companies are all legit and they actually know of people who have used
    > them with success. There's at least a dozen of them.
    >
    > I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
    > around the system.
    >
    > If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

    Legit?

    As in actual companies with employees, collecting money, providing
    services, and paying taxes?

    I guess they're 'legit' like that, but if they provide actual questions
    they are breaking the law, and worse, devaluing the certification that
    honest people work hard for.

    Many of theses so-called legit companies don't even provide the correct
    answers to the actual questions - so it's really just a scam to get your
    money.

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 9, 2006
  12. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > I guess they're 'legit' like that, but if they provide actual questions
    > they are breaking the law, and worse, devaluing the certification that
    > honest people work hard for.
    >
    > Many of theses so-called legit companies don't even provide the correct
    > answers to the actual questions - so it's really just a scam to get your
    > money.

    No. Even worse. These are the ones that offer to actually take the test for
    any fsckwit that is dim enough to send them money, SSN, address, etc.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  13. Mysteron

    > >Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    > sure, I'm general zukov btw

    Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Feb 9, 2006
  14. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:

    >> sure, I'm general zukov btw
    >>

    > Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.

    No, but I'll be Marx.

    Groucho, I think. But someone else can bring the duck.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  15. Mysteron

    LRM Guest

    "Mysteron" <> wrote in message
    > I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
    > some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
    > legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
    > There's at least a dozen of them.
    >
    > I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
    > around the system.
    >
    > If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

    What about if your doctor had a diploma hanging on the wall that was earned
    solely by cheating? Like having someone take the tests posing as your
    doctor, or having a copy of all the exam questions and answers before taking
    and passing exams? Let's say you are trusting that your doctor knows how to
    fix your brain tumor, but finding out later that that isn't the case because
    the diploma that looks legit and the test scores that were legit "enough"
    weren't enough to fix your brain tumor. So, is that legit? Just curious.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 10, 2006
  16. Dude, consider the source. They may be from mcngps’s

    They charge 30 bucks for “mcngp for dummies membershipâ€. That’s how smart
    they are;-

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 10, 2006
  17. are u normally cuter in real world?
    Because I am handsome &successful man u know..
    ;

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 10, 2006
  18. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    "Mike T." <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> >Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    >> sure, I'm general zukov btw
    >>

    > Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.
    >
    > --
    > Mike T.
    > MCNGP #XLI
    > MCNGP: ?? ?????? ????? ??????!

    Bummer..I couldn't get Cyrillic to work on that sig.

    Mike T., Feb 10, 2006
  19. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.

    Guess that's why there's no more heros.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006
  20. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I've spoken to
    >some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
    >legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
    >There's at least a dozen of them.

    another reason why ms cert's aren't worth the paper they're printed
    on.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006