Fast Lane DVD Set?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Galactic Highway, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. Did anyone beside me watch and really enjoy the show Fast Lane that was put
    out by Fox? It was cancelled after it's first season....a show that was
    produced by Charlie's Angels McG who had a flair for cool cinematics even in
    TV. I liked the chemistry between the 2 main characters and let's face
    it....Tiffany Thiessen was hot!

    So does anybody know if they are going to be a chance to relive the first
    season on DVD?

    Steve
    http://www.movieposters.net

    --
    Looking for that toy that you thought you could live without but now you
    want?

    Well look no more, we carry a wide variety of toys/movie posters for the die
    hard
    and casual collector. Cheap shipping, cheap prices but service like none
    other.
    Get your stuff fast, why wait....shop at Galactic Highway!

    We offer a very large variety of today's hottest movie posters.
    CHEAPEST ON THE NET!
    Don't miss out, over 400 titles to choose from, same day shipping,
    secure ordering and simple navigation.

    Galactic Highway
    http://www.movieposters.net
    630-552-7903