    Does somebody have a working config for a ap1210 with fast-eap and
    local radius?

    Jef

    piefje, Aug 11, 2005

  2. piefje

    Chris_D Guest

    I work with 1231's and have been looking for a working config for
    local authentication with EAP-FAST for a while now with no luck :(

    I have been sent this ..

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a0080341e72.html#wp1042301

    It states that EAP-FAST is enabled by default and then goes on to say
    that you can change the PAC timeout's etcetera. I have never been able
    to get it to work without using cisco secure as the server.

    If you do come accross one please post it for the group ?

    On 11 Aug 2005 05:49:01 -0700, "piefje" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does somebody have a working config for a ap1210 with fast-eap and
    >local radius?
    >
    >Jef

    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...