    published again , something like second edition or something . I have send a
    mail to the Rotovision (publisher) but nobody answers.
    Thanks

    Marko Miscevic, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Marko Miscevic

    Joe Makowiec Guest

    On 06 Jan 2005 in rec.photo.digital, Marko Miscevic wrote:

    > I have been wanting that book for along time ; the thing is that it
    > is out of print and it is very hard to find. Does anyone know is it
    > going to be published again , something like second edition or
    > something . I have send a mail to the Rotovision (publisher) but
    > nobody answers.

    Amazon list one seller who has it. Go to http://www.amazon.com/, click
    on 'Books', Advanced Search, use Fashion for the title and Rotovision for
    the publisher. It was listed at US$75.

    --
    Joe Makowiec
    http://makowiec.org/

    Joe Makowiec, Jan 6, 2005

  3. > Amazon list one seller who has it. Go to http://www.amazon.com/, click
    > on 'Books', Advanced Search, use Fashion for the title and Rotovision for
    > the publisher. It was listed at US$75.

    Unfortunatly he does not ship to Europe.

    Marko Miscevic, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Marko Miscevic

    Spack Guest

    "Marko Miscevic" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I have been wanting that book for along time ; the thing is that it is out
    > of print and it is very hard to find. Does anyone know is it going to be
    > published again , something like second edition or something . I have send
    > mail to the Rotovision (publisher) but nobody answers.

    I've had a dig around the databases I have to hand (I work for
    BookFellas.co.uk and ComputerManuals.co.uk so have access to the supply
    databases for a number of distributors and the BookData database of all
    books in print in the UK), and can find nothing that has or is going to
    replace it. Only 1 Pro-Lighting series book is still listed as available
    ("Photographing People: Portraits, Fashion, Glamour").

    Amazon.co.uk has a used copy for sale for £84.95, just a tad expensive :\

    Dan

    Spack, Jan 6, 2005

  5. > I've had a dig around the databases I have to hand (I work for
    > BookFellas.co.uk and ComputerManuals.co.uk so have access to the supply
    > databases for a number of distributors and the BookData database of all
    > books in print in the UK), and can find nothing that has or is going to
    > replace it. Only 1 Pro-Lighting series book is still listed as available
    > ("Photographing People: Portraits, Fashion, Glamour").
    >
    > Amazon.co.uk has a used copy for sale for £84.95, just a tad expensive :\
    >
    > Dan

    Thanks

    Marko Miscevic, Jan 6, 2005