    release?

    Thanks for your time.
    jb
    ominousspiritous, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Until they lower the price for their DVD releases, I won't be paying too
    much attention to any future releases.

    Richard Winston, Oct 7, 2003

  3. ominousspiritous

    Mark McGee Guest

    Farscape - Season 4, Volume 1 is scheduled for December 2, 2003.

    "ominousspiritous"
    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t

    Mark McGee, Oct 8, 2003
  4. "Mark McGee" <> wrote in message
    > Farscape - Season 4, Volume 1 is scheduled for December 2, 2003.

    Thank you Mark
    ominousspiritous, Oct 8, 2003