FARSCAPE: PEACEKEEPER WAR & MORE @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jun 11, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    You have probably have already seen at least some of them elsewhere online or
    on the newstand, but just in case you have not... I have published 21 shots
    from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel Original Miniseries Event "Farscape:
    Peacekeeper War" and I have to note that not only does it look great, but it
    almost seems as though no time has past since the series was cancelled over a
    year ago and now. I can't wait to see it. "Farscape: Peacekeeper War" will air
    this fall on Sci-Fi.

    http://www.genreonline.net/Farscape_Peacekeeper_War_Photo_Gallery_Scifi.html

    In addition I have some DVD reviews below and a lot more DVD and TV reviews
    coming soon so please stay tuned. Thank you.

    The Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black: Unrated Director's Cut:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Riddick_Pitch_Black_DVD.html

    Paycheck: Special Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Paycheck_SCE_DVD.html

    The Dreamers: NC-17 Version:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dreamers_DVD.html

    To End All Wars:
    http://www.genreonline.net/To_End_All_Wars_DVD.html

    The 300 Spartans:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spartans_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Writer R5

    Snow Guest

    No one Caes

    Snow, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Writer R5

    JD Guest

    "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...
    > No one Caes

    The literate may care.
    JD, Jun 12, 2004
  4. Writer R5

    Snow Guest

    JD <> wrote in message

    > "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > No one Caes

    > The literate may care.

    Bite Me
    Snow, Jun 13, 2004
  5. Writer R5

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Jun 13, 2004
  6. Writer R5

    JD Guest

    "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...

    > JD <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > > No one Caes

    > > The literate may care.
    > >

    > Bite Me

    Did you gather your best and brightest friends together and work on that
    response or did you come up with that winner all by yourself?

    What's next? A mighty "**** You" or perhaps a stinging "Shut Up!"

    Your first name is yellow isn't it?
    JD, Jun 13, 2004
  7. Writer R5

    JD Guest

    JD, Jun 13, 2004
  8. Writer R5

    Eric R. Guest

    "Snow" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > No one Caes

    I Caes.

    -Eric
    Eric R., Jun 14, 2004
  9. Writer R5

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On 14 Jun 2004 13:30:31 -0700, (Eric R.) wrote:

    >"Snow" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >
    >> No one Caes

    >I Caes.
    >
    >-Eric

    So do I. When are they coming out with Farscape complete series 3 and
    4? Does anyone know?

    --
    The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

    "This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
    me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
    just not right."

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Jun 14, 2004
  10. Writer R5

    jayembee Guest

    says...

    > When are they coming out with Farscape complete series 3 and 4?
    > Does anyone know?

    The complete Season 1 came out in October 2002.
    The complete Season 2 came out in October 2003.

    I'll let you figure out the rest.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jun 15, 2004
  11. Writer R5

    Rick Guest

    Or what about "How would you like to take a glass of Shut The **** Up?"
    Rick, Jun 17, 2004
  12. Writer R5

    JD Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message

    > "JD" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Snow" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > >
    > > > JD <> wrote in message

    > > > Bite Me
    > > >

    > > Did you gather your best and brightest friends together and work on that
    > > response or did you come up with that winner all by yourself?
    > >
    > > What's next? A mighty "**** You" or perhaps a stinging "Shut Up!"
    > >
    > > Your first name is yellow isn't it?

    > Or what about "How would you like to take a glass of Shut The **** Up?"

    See, there are always alternatives! :)