    Anyone else having the same problem?

    Thanks,

    JD
    JD, Oct 12, 2003

  2. JD

    JD Guest

    "JD" <> wrote in message
    news:Aqfib.8389$...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I bought the SE version of Fargo and I am experiencing a problem with it

    as
    > it freezes up in Chapter 25 during Marges interview with Jerry, and Sheps
    > rampage at Carl's place. I am running it on Toshiba SD-4800.
    >
    > Anyone else having the same problem?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > JD

    Hello Again,

    A little update on the FargoSE/Toshiba problem.

    I went and exchanged the disk at Bestbuy, brought the new one home, put it
    my machine and presto...same thing happened. Stalls in Chapter 25.

    Any similar problems out there?

    JD
    JD, Oct 12, 2003

  3. JD

    Clay Guest

    I have a On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:58:43 GMT, "JD" <>
    wrote:

    >"JD" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello All,
    >>
    >> I bought the SE version of Fargo and I am experiencing a problem with it

    >as
    >> it freezes up in Chapter 25 during Marges interview with Jerry, and Sheps
    >> rampage at Carl's place. I am running it on Toshiba SD-4800.
    >>
    >> Anyone else having the same problem?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> JD

    >Hello Again,
    >
    >A little update on the FargoSE/Toshiba problem.
    >
    >I went and exchanged the disk at Bestbuy, brought the new one home, put it
    >my machine and presto...same thing happened. Stalls in Chapter 25.
    >
    >Any similar problems out there?
    >
    >JD

    I have a Toshiba 1600 and I also experienced the same problem with
    chapter 25. I just ejected the movie, then did a chapter select on
    25, then it played fine. I know this is an annoyance, but it did work
    for me.
    Clay, Dec 16, 2003