FAQ: Who is the youngest MCSE?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

    especially those of us over 40

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: Don't judge book by cover, but by how thick it is

    Neil, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Frisbee® wrote:
    > http://www.techspot.com/news/18075-Ten-yearold-becomes-Microsoft-engineer.html
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/ay3vf
    >
    > I hope whoever hires her allows her some nap time.
    >
    > Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

    Unless my reading comprehension skills have atrophied in the last couple
    of hours, this girl is a MCAD, not an MCSE; at least, that's what the
    text of the article says. Only the title of the article implies "Engineer."

    Still, I want my nap.

    Toby Jennings, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Come to think of it, all MCSE's could probably use some nap time.

    > especially those of us over 40

    Quit it. You're making me sleepy.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Quit it. You're making me sleepy.

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    *pop*
    HEY! WHYDJA WAKE ME???

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Never take a beer to a job interview.

    Neil, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    > Well -- it doesn't surprize Rowdy. Makes one wonder, are the exams
    > written at the 10 year old level of comprehension?

    she was 9 at teh time she passed

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005