    Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?

    Thanks very much.

    Judy.

    Judy Evans, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Judy Evans

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Judy Evans

    John Holmes Guest

    Judy Evans blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?
    >
    > Thanks very much.
    >
    > Judy.

    This is a public newsgroup and you just can say anything you'd like. Even
    swearing is allowed. One thing, there are some cunts in this group like
    Brian, he doesn't know better because he's German. Pay no attention to
    those poofters.

    --
    Your mother was a despicable washroom attendant who was so fat she had to
    be kept on an uninhabited island.

    John Holmes, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Judy Evans

    Brian Guest

    Oi! ****. Who the **** is German?

    > --
    > Your mother was a despicable washroom attendant who was so fat she had to
    > be kept on an uninhabited island.

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download

    Brian, Oct 13, 2005
  5. Judy Evans

    John Holmes Guest

    Brian blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Judy Evans blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks very much.
    >> >
    >> > Judy.

    >> This is a public newsgroup and you just can say anything you'd like.
    >> Even swearing is allowed. One thing, there are some cunts in this
    >> group like Brian, he doesn't know better because he's German. Pay no
    >> attention to those poofters.

    > Oi! ****. Who the **** is German?

    You are!

    BTW, I like german girls, I used to live with one of them....
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was an inane cut-throat who gave correspondence courses at
    the bottom of a beer glass.

    John Holmes, Oct 13, 2005
  6. Judy Evans

    why? Guest

    Bit of a daft follow up there - uk.local.cumbria

    Changed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:34:24 +0100, Judy Evans wrote:

    >Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?

    FAQ and not so FAQ ,

    >Thanks very much.
    >
    >Judy.

    Me

    why?, Oct 13, 2005
  7. Judy Evans

    Well, **** me dead! Since when does the R.A let Germans in..?

    > BTW, I like german girls, I used to live with one of them....
    > ;-)

    Me too.was even married to one!! silly me.

    Brian, Oct 13, 2005
  8. Mike Easter wrote:
    > read on 24h, posted on 24h, f/ups adjusted
    >
    > Judy Evans wrote:
    >

    >>Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?

    > No control messages in here ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/ --
    > since it isn't a big 8 hierarchy, there's no charter in here
    > ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/ -- and no faq in
    > here http://www.faqs.org/faqs/
    >
    > You are free to ask any question or talk dirty if you like.

    Sometimes I like to say "goddammed". Izzat okay?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 16, 2005
  9. Judy Evans

    Mike Easter Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Judy Evans wrote:

    >>> Could someone point me to the FAQ or Charter of this newsgroup?

    >> You are free to ask any question or talk dirty if you like.

    > Sometimes I like to say "goddammed". Izzat okay?

    Hmmm. Spellcheck on register 6 please.

    I'm not authorized to approve some items.

    While we're waiting for the spellcheck supervisor, are there any other
    items you would like to declare?

    I was sorta hoping for Judy to talk dirty a little bit. She /did/
    manipulate the headers nicely.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 16, 2005