    Raine Guest

    Do you use your Yahoo messenger?
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Do you use your Yahoo messenger?
    > Raine.

    Not really, haven't even got it installed at the mo. No point when you only
    tend to use it occasionally.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Ok np, was only going to shout for a game of Literati now and then.
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Ok np, was only going to shout for a game of Literati now and then.
    > Raine.

    I would never remember to turn it on anyway :-(
    You can email me at the obvious at slumped dot co dot uk.
    Emails checked for freshness every 5 minutes, just like at Safeways ;-)

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Thanks. <);)

    Raine, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Thanks. <);)

    Anytime, I got battered last night, couldn't concentrate at all :-(
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Sorry, gees, were the letters that bad?
    I played Dominoes in Pogo.
    Can always give me a shout if you want.
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Sorry, gees, were the letters that bad?
    > I played Dominoes in Pogo.
    > Can always give me a shout if you want.
    > Raine.

    Wanna game now then ?

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Yep, why not?
    Same name as before, same room.
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 27, 2003
  10. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Yep, why not?
    > Same name as before, same room.
    > Raine.

    OK