    Hi sweets,
    Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Hi sweets,
    > Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
    > Raine.

    No, have been too busy doing nothing of any use whatever. I will check it
    out tonight after the food has arrived drool....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID, (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
    Raine.

    Raine, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID,
    > (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
    > Raine.

    OK will do

    slumpy, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Oh Goody!
    Raine.

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message news:bidh03$84hf0$-berlin.de...
    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID,
    > (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
    > Raine.

    OK will do

    Raine, Aug 25, 2003
  6. Raine

    Raine Guest

    Hey Sentient? Had the best games of Literati in ages last night with Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!
    Raine.

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message news:mUu2b.838995$...
    "Raine" <> wrote in message
    Hi sweets,
    Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
    Raine.

    I rock at the game... won both games I played!! :D

    Raine, Aug 26, 2003
  7. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

    > Hey Sentient? Had the best games of Literati in ages last night with
    > Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!
    > Raine.

    And my head is still spinning now :-D
    Was very enjoyable tho, as long as you ain't watching ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  8. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Andrei Gross continued:

    > Raine wrote:
    >> with
    >> Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!

    > Yeah. Hamburgers do that.

    Tut tut. I said it before and it needs repeating, you do need some new
    material. Whichever little smeghead you have writing for you lately doesn't
    come close to the old K-Man.

    Either that or you should maybe go off to that island with Kajagoogoo and
    all the other Haven't-Beens.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  9. Raine

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mihail Balsam continued:

    >> Tut tut. I said it before and it needs repeating, you do need some
    >> new material. Whichever little smeghead you have writing for you
    >> lately doesn't come close to the old K-Man.

    > Home truth, eh.

    Now there's another example. No point, no /direction/ in your abusings any
    more. Such a shame to see the mighty humbled.

    >> Either that or you should maybe go off to that island with Kajagoogoo
    >> and all the other Haven't-Beens.

    > Does that mean something? Anything?

    It would if you were half clued-up, but you're past that.

    You're getting too old.
    --
    slumpy
    no more