    to teh progress.

    i can honestly say though this is teh first time this has happened so far so
    we shall see what transpires.
    BigDaddy, Sep 19, 2005

  2. BigDaddy

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:58:34 GMT, "BigDaddy" <>
    wrote:

    >Well eyevor i hate to say this , i really do but all my vonage lines have
    >gone down in the last 10 minutes , nothing,no syncing, nothing, i have been
    >on hold to the 0800 number but no answer as yet, i will keep you updated as
    >to teh progress.
    >
    >i can honestly say though this is teh first time this has happened so far so
    >we shall see what transpires.

    It happened to me twice yesterday the guy at Vonage I spoke with after
    the second time told me that he had moved our account over onto
    another server has we spoke.
    Me thinks the problem is arising due to a very large take up in the UK
    of vonage services and their equipment is starting to crack under the
    strain we shall see all ok today so far .
    , Sep 19, 2005

  3. BigDaddy

    SalehJambo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:58:34 GMT, "BigDaddy"

    sorted now dex all working fine again and i even got a free months
    subscription on all my lines so we wont even be paying this month. Would you
    get that on sipgate noooooooooo way, you have to battle hard enough to get
    any money back from them from what i believe.
    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  4. BigDaddy

    SalehJambo Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message

    micahel moyse what a weirod you are , your site is weird to say the least
    so now youre saying dex is me are you wacko.
    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  5. BigDaddy

    Mike Guest

    SalehJambo wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:58:34 GMT, "BigDaddy"

    > sorted now dex all working fine again and i even got a free months
    > subscription on all my lines so we wont even be paying this month. Would you
    > get that on sipgate noooooooooo way, you have to battle hard enough to get
    > any money back from them from what i believe.

    Thats the problem when you have too many aliases Stefan. Becomes
    difficult to remember which one you are supposed to be using! ROFL!
    Mike, Sep 19, 2005
  6. BigDaddy

    XXXX??? Guest

    In article <bsBXe.11043$>,
    says...

    > <> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:58:34 GMT, "BigDaddy"

    > sorted now dex all working fine again and i even got a free months
    > subscription on all my lines so we wont even be paying this month. Would you
    > get that on sipgate noooooooooo way, you have to battle hard enough to get
    > any money back from them from what i believe.

    You sad wanker!! Too stupid to keep the charade going!

    Why don't you do us all a favour and just top yourself? And take your
    multiple personalities with you.
    XXXX???, Sep 19, 2005
  7. BigDaddy

    SalehJambo Guest

    "XXXX???" <> wrote in message

    > Why don't you do us all a favour and just top yourself? And take your
    > multiple personalities with you.

    and your problem is, what charade you shmuck, had a bad day have we PMSL
    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  8. BigDaddy

    SalehJambo Guest

    "XXXX???" <> wrote in message

    <plonk> another plusnet customer who wont have a n account much longer

    <plonk>
    SalehJambo, Sep 19, 2005
  9. Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:52:18 GMT, Stefan Kaniuk said:

    >and your problem is, what charade you shmuck, had a bad day have we PMSL

    pillock

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download
    Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock, Sep 19, 2005
  10. BigDaddy

    XXXX??? Guest

    In article <XWCXe.18304$>,
    says...

    > "XXXX???" <> wrote in message
    >

    > <plonk> another plusnet customer who wont have a n account much longer
    >
    > <plonk>

    Oh f*ck I'm shitting myself - "Saleh Jambo"'s gonna get me

    <quiver>
    XXXX???, Sep 19, 2005
  11. BigDaddy

    Paul Cupis Guest

    SalehJambo wrote:

    > <plonk> another plusnet customer who wont have a n account much longer
    >
    > <plonk>

    You don't know what "<plonk>", when related to usenet, means, do you?
    Paul Cupis, Sep 19, 2005
  12. wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:58:34 GMT, "BigDaddy" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Well eyevor i hate to say this , i really do but all my vonage lines have
    > >gone down in the last 10 minutes , nothing,no syncing, nothing, i have been
    > >on hold to the 0800 number but no answer as yet, i will keep you updated as
    > >to teh progress.
    > >
    > >i can honestly say though this is teh first time this has happened so far so
    > >we shall see what transpires.
    > >

    > It happened to me twice yesterday the guy at Vonage I spoke with after
    > the second time told me that he had moved our account over onto
    > another server has we spoke.
    > Me thinks the problem is arising due to a very large take up in the UK
    > of vonage services and their equipment is starting to crack under the
    > strain we shall see all ok today so far .

    It happens to the best of them dex its not a matter of if but when like
    i have said in previous posts we have to remember this is internet
    telephony and its not "flawless" as some people like to think there is
    not a voip company anywhere in the world that can offer a flawless
    service its not possible and any one who believes it is needs a check
    up from the neck up

    what makes the difference is when companies like voipfone and vonage
    are able to fix the problem quickly and restore service unlike other
    companies that seem to suffer the same ongoing problems week after
    week.

    BTW how is callback working for you now dex?

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Sep 20, 2005
  13. "SalehJambo" <> wrote in message

    > "XXXX???" <> wrote in message
    >

    > <plonk> another plusnet customer who wont have a n account much longer
    >
    > <plonk>

    Neither will you sir if you continue to use MY NAME AND ID

    Alhaji Saleh Jambo, Sep 20, 2005
  14. BigDaddy

    Guest

    On 19 Sep 2005 17:56:34 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    >It happens to the best of them dex its not a matter of if but when like
    >i have said in previous posts we have to remember this is internet
    >telephony and its not "flawless" as some people like to think there is
    >not a voip company anywhere in the world that can offer a flawless
    >service its not possible and any one who believes it is needs a check
    >up from the neck up

    Since Sunday night when the Vonage tech guy told me had swapped the
    account over onto their FTP server from some other server we have had
    no problems at all and Sunday was the only time that we have had
    problems and it only happened twice on Sunday anyway .
    >what makes the difference is when companies like voipfone and vonage
    >are able to fix the problem quickly and restore service

    In view of what you are saying here Mat it is probable that Vonage and
    voipfone do go down more often but they are on to it so quickly that
    it doesn't even get noticed on our side of the fence .
    > unlike other companies that seem to suffer the same ongoing problems week after
    >week.

    Not mentioning any names of course :))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
    >BTW how is callback working for you now dex?

    More or less perfect just the odd glitch now and again these days .
    , Sep 20, 2005
  15. BigDaddy

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > Since Sunday night when the Vonage tech guy told me had swapped the
    > account over onto their FTP server from some other server we have had

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > no problems at all

    Nobody else finds this bizarre?
    Paul Cupis, Sep 20, 2005
  16. Paul Cupis wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Since Sunday night when the Vonage tech guy told me had swapped the
    >>account over onto their FTP server from some other server we have had

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>no problems at all

    > Nobody else finds this bizarre?

    I just assumed that the tech guy that he spoke to was either fobbing him
    off or reading from a flow chart.
    Thomas Rankin, Sep 20, 2005
  17. BigDaddy

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Thomas Rankin" <> wrote in
    message news:fCXXe.10145$
    > Paul Cupis wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > > Since Sunday night when the Vonage tech guy told me
    > > > had swapped the account over onto their FTP server
    > > > from some other server we have had

    > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > > > no problems at all

    > > Nobody else finds this bizarre?

    > I just assumed that the tech guy that he spoke to was
    > either fobbing him off or reading from a flow chart.

    I just assumed it was Dex talking from his rear orifice again but I didn't
    want to say so ;-)

    (Oh drat, now I've done it..!)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 20, 2005
  18. BigDaddy

    Guest

    On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:33:13 +0100, "Alhaji Saleh Jambo"
    <> wrote:

    >"SalehJambo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "XXXX???" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> <plonk> another plusnet customer who wont have a n account much longer
    >>
    >> <plonk>

    >Neither will you sir if you continue to use MY NAME AND ID

    >Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    >More than 140,000 groups
    >Unlimited download
    >http://www.usenetzone.com to open account