    Jusy out of curiosity how is your vonage system working, all my lines are
    fine, i am just ahving trouble logging into my accounts online, could be our
    isp but i doubt it. Are you having any problems?
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005

  2. StudMuffin

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:58:19 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    <> wrote:

    >Jusy out of curiosity how is your vonage system working, all my lines are
    >fine, i am just ahving trouble logging into my accounts online, could be our
    >isp but i doubt it. Are you having any problems?

    Never even bother checking to be honest the lines work the bill is
    correct so not point in even logging in on the other hand I will give
    it a go and if I can't then Vonage will go .
    , Sep 13, 2005

  3. StudMuffin

    StudMuffin Guest

    its working ok again now but see what yours is like
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  4. StudMuffin

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "StudMuffin" <> wrote in
    message news:neBVe.12569$
    > its working ok again now but see what yours is like

    Problems with Vonage..??!!!

    Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 13, 2005
  5. StudMuffin

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:17:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"StudMuffin" <> wrote in
    >message news:neBVe.12569$
    >> its working ok again now but see what yours is like

    >Problems with Vonage..??!!!
    >
    >Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

    The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
    don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
    the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .
    , Sep 13, 2005
  6. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > >Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

    > The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
    > don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
    > the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .

    Maybe he don't trust them? Anyone who trusts any company is mad, I check
    my bills from any company, including the one I work for
    Ad C, Sep 13, 2005
  7. StudMuffin

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:39:47 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> >
    >> >Surely not on this *FLAWLESS* service..??!!!

    >> The phone service IS flawless it is the web site he is on about
    >> don't know why he bothers visiting the site no need, the phone works
    >> the bill is always correct so no need to bother about anything else .
    >>

    >Maybe he don't trust them? Anyone who trusts any company is mad, I check
    >my bills from any company, including the one I work for

    Vonage send an email stating the bill amount which is always the same
    and has never failed to correspond with the bank statement .
    , Sep 13, 2005
  8. StudMuffin

    StudMuffin Guest

    eyevor i thought you werent going to speak on the matter anymore

    FYI the problem wasnt with vonage but the firefox browser so yes VONAGE ARE
    STILL THE BEST AND LIKE DEX SAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  9. StudMuffin

    StudMuffin Guest

    I have to agree with you adc on this, i regularly check all my account at
    least once a day and my business bank accounts i access at least 5 and at
    the most 15 times a day just to keep an eye on them.

    I TRUST VONAGE IMPLICITLY
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  10. StudMuffin

    > eyevor i thought you werent going to speak on the matter
    > anymore

    You can't be talking about me, my name is Ivor (with a capital I) not
    eyevor.

    Ivor <= read this
    Ivor Jones, Sep 13, 2005
  11. StudMuffin

    StudMuffin Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    Yes eyevor im doing it deliberately because i just knew youd respond like
    that
    StudMuffin, Sep 13, 2005
  12. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Vonage send an email stating the bill amount which is always the same
    > and has never failed to correspond with the bank statement .

    I would still not trust them.
    Ad C, Sep 13, 2005
  13. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <NUGVe.1051$>,
    says...

    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > Yes eyevor im doing it deliberately because i just knew youd respond like
    > that

    what a child
    Ad C, Sep 13, 2005
  14. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <2HGVe.1041$>,
    says...
    > I have to agree with you adc on this, i regularly check all my account at
    > least once a day and my business bank accounts i access at least 5 and at
    > the most 15 times a day just to keep an eye on them.
    >
    > I TRUST VONAGE IMPLICITLY

    You are mad, no company is trust worthy and they would all rip you off
    if they could get away with it.
    Ad C, Sep 13, 2005
  15. StudMuffin

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:05:57 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <2HGVe.1041$>,
    > says...
    >> I have to agree with you adc on this, i regularly check all my account at
    >> least once a day and my business bank accounts i access at least 5 and at
    >> the most 15 times a day just to keep an eye on them.
    >>
    >> I TRUST VONAGE IMPLICITLY
    >>

    >You are mad, no company is trust worthy and they would all rip you off
    >if they could get away with it.

    I would sooner trust any company than that lot in the houses of
    parliament .
    , Sep 13, 2005
  16. StudMuffin

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:04:16 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >

    >> Vonage send an email stating the bill amount which is always the same
    >> and has never failed to correspond with the bank statement .
    >>

    >I would still not trust them.

    Don't be silly if an email says 9.99p and a bank statement says 9.99p
    there is nothing to not trust , any company can and do put wrong
    information on their web site.
    , Sep 13, 2005
  17. StudMuffin

    Paul Cupis Guest

    StudMuffin wrote:
    > eyevor i thought you werent going to speak on the matter anymore
    >
    > FYI the problem wasnt with vonage but the firefox browser so yes VONAGE ARE
    > STILL THE BEST AND LIKE DEX SAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

    What was the specific problem, have you reported it (or the page) to the
    Firefox developers so that they can investigate/fix it?
    Paul Cupis, Sep 13, 2005
  18. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > >I would still not trust them.

    > Don't be silly if an email says 9.99p and a bank statement says 9.99p
    > there is nothing to not trust , any company can and do put wrong
    > information on their web site.

    If they are the same, I suppose you are right, but I still do not trust
    companies.
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  19. StudMuffin

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > >You are mad, no company is trust worthy and they would all rip you off
    > >if they could get away with it.

    > I would sooner trust any company than that lot in the houses of
    > parliament .

    I don't trust them either, but then I don't trust the human race.
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005