    --
    RLU 297164
    Noho ora mai, ka kite ano.
    Max Quordlepleen, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Max Quordlepleen

    Evil Bastard Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:13:50 +0000, Max Quordlepleen wrote:

    > I just received my Mandrake Power Pack CDs from linuxshop.co.nz today. An incredible deal that sees the CDs only sold for $80 inc. shipping. The Power Pack itself, with manuals and other guff, costs around $140, so To get the CDs for half-price was really good. If anybody is considering Mandrake, I strongly recommend this deal. I must also stress that I have no financial interest in saying this, I'm just a _very_ satisfied customer.

    Good to know.

    And here's hoping that satisfied customers will in future wrap the lines
    in their posts to less than 80 chars
    Evil Bastard, Nov 27, 2003

  3. On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:19:17 GMT, Evil Bastard
    <postmaster@127.0.0.1> proffered, in :

    > Good to know.
    >
    > And here's hoping that satisfied customers will in future wrap the
    > lines in their posts to less than 80 chars

    Sorry - temporary glitch, I swear! <blush>

    --
    "If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
    caught and shot now."
    Max Quordlepleen, Nov 27, 2003