Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    News Reader, Sep 12, 2006

  2. News Reader

    PhilT Guest

    News Reader wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
    > providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
    > services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
    > etc.):

    moron.

    PhilT, Sep 13, 2006

  3. News Reader

    Jono Guest

    PhilT brought next idea :
    > News Reader wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
    >> providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
    >> services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
    >> etc.):

    > moron

    I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
    would stop using quite as many /

    Jono, Sep 13, 2006
  4. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > PhilT brought next idea :
    > > News Reader wrote:
    > >> Hi,

    * Snip *

    > > moron

    Lol. (May I ask why?)

    > I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
    > would stop using quite as many /

    Apologies. I will try. ;)

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Sep 13, 2006
  5. News Reader

    Stu Guest

    Re: Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info aboutFinarea)

    > * Snip *
    >
    >>> moron

    > Lol. (May I ask why?)
    >
    >> I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
    >> would stop using quite as many /
    >>

    > Apologies. I will try. ;)

    I found the post useful.

    Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
    to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

    Stu, Sep 13, 2006
  6. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    "Stu" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > * Snip *

    > > Lol. (May I ask why?)
    > >
    > >> I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
    > >> would stop using quite as many /
    > >>

    > > Apologies. I will try. ;)

    > I found the post useful.
    >
    > Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
    > to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

    Thanks.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Sep 13, 2006