    taken to Baptist Hospital in Memphis, where he died.

    More on this breaking news soon.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2004

  3. |

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 28, 2004
  4. |

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news::

    > "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <> wrote in message
    >> I think you guys have a fan:
    >>

    > http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
    > id=53
    >>

    > I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
    > Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing
    > well, you stupid slut.

    I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta have
    snacks.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Nov 28, 2004
  5. >I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK. Paisley,
    >if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing well, you
    >stupid slut.

    ouch...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2004
  6. >I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta have
    >snacks.

    yes, the whole debacle was very entertaining!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2004
  7. |

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <> wrote in message
    >> I think you guys have a fan:
    >>

    > http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
    > id=53
    >>

    > I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
    > Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're doing
    > well, you stupid slut.

    she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig out
    the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing solitaire...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  8. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> I hope she doesn't come back before I get some more popcorn. Gotta
    >> have snacks.

    > yes, the whole debacle was very entertaining!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    You know, that "article" is even funnier the second time around. Have you
    read it again?

    Frisbee replied that he had some swampland in Florida for sale, and Kline
    Sphere asked me "What if it's a troll?"

    We're so VERY VERY MEAN!

    I need to bookmark that page for posterity. Thanks, Kewl Lamer!

    --
    Fris "I'll bet you're a great Network Guru, too" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 29, 2004
  9. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >

    >> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <> wrote in message
    >>> I think you guys have a fan:
    >>>

    >> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
    >> id=53
    >>>

    >> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
    >> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're
    >> doing well, you stupid slut.
    >>

    > she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig out
    > the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing solitaire...

    You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic material.

    Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

    --
    Fris "It's not niec to mkae fun of teh dylsexic" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 29, 2004
  10. |

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "|<3\/\/| |@/\/\3®" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> http://www.icertify.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
    >>> id=53
    >>>>

    >>> I miss Paisley. She was good people. I really hope she's doing OK.
    >>> Paisley, if you're out there, please post letting us know you're
    >>> doing well, you stupid slut.
    >>>

    >> she was before my time but I am unwilling to waste the time to dig
    >> out the kerfuffle in the archives as I am far to busy playing
    >> solitaire...

    > You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic
    > material.
    >
    > Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

    Bda Firbsee!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  11. |

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic
    > material.

    oh, I've read teh article and yes it was most amusing
    ^

    dyslexic moment

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  12. |

    molsonexpert Guest

    > did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >
    > > You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic
    > > material.

    > oh, I've read teh article and yes it was most amusing
    > ^
    > |
    > dyslexic moment
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    > learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    > their apparent disinclination to do so."
    > -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    ^

    another dyslexic moment

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Nov 29, 2004
  13. |

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "molsonexpert" <> say in

    >> -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the
    >> Galaxy)

    > ^
    > |
    > another dyslexic moment

    DOH!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  14. |

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > You know, that "article" is even funnier the second time around. Have
    > you read it again?

    I just re-re-read it and noticed that sonny boy has added the updated URL
    at the bottom of the page...hehehe, wouldn't want any inaccuracies on
    that page...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  15. |

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    molsonexpert <> rambled:

    >> did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    >>
    >>> You have to at least read that article. It's really great comedic
    >>> material.

    >> oh, I've read teh article and yes it was most amusing
    >> ^
    >> |
    >> dyslexic moment
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
    >> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
    >> their apparent disinclination to do so."
    >> -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the
    >> Galaxy)

    > ^
    > |
    > another dyslexic moment
    >
    > steve.

    nice.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  16. |

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Gee, it's been almost a year since she posted that. My how time flies!

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19
    Kendal Emery, Nov 29, 2004
  17. >You know, that "article" is even funnier the second time around. Have you
    >read it again?

    I'm still waiting for follow up, you know with a title like 'The mafia
    thugs - one year on'!!!

    >Frisbee replied that he had some swampland in Florida for sale, and Kline
    >Sphere asked me "What if it's a troll?"

    yeah, what if.... too funny!

    >We're so VERY VERY MEAN!

    Ha, we make pol pot look like a saint. Must be big market for sense of
    humor transplants these days....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  18. >Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

    and i've never forgiven you for that you sob!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  19. >Gee, it's been almost a year since she posted that. My how time flies!

    too true, now where's my walking stick young man....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  20. |

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>Later, in her forums, she says I was mean to someone who was dyslexic.

    > and i've never forgiven you for that you sob!!!

    the only way to move on is to let go of the past...I mean:

    teh noly yaw ot mvoe no si ot tel og fo teh psat

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 30, 2004