    normally have to wait a week or more? I guess I am asking if this is the
    sort of a problem that they would have a part on hand for.. thanks for any
    help. RichG TX/IL

    rich, Sep 9, 2006

  2. rich

    Brian Guest

    Usually when taking your computer to a retial outlet such as Best Buy, there
    is a standard period of time that it takes to service your system. Most
    problems are not a fix while you wait thing. I suggest if you need your
    laptop back faster, check your local yellow pages for a local computer store
    that repairs laptops. It will probably be faster and your service will be
    more personalized to what you need. Those type stores usually have the parts
    on hand as well and, if you are so inclined, they can help you fix it
    yourself.

    Brian, Sep 9, 2006