    ultra loud yes but cooling was fairly good
    i have taken sone out now but 11 remain
    i cant get enough fans fo my case i like to have as low temp as posible :wink:
    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    again with the border thing.. only happens with that emoticon. I have... 1...2...3...4 fans! :) including cpu n video card :p
    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    pft 15... try the fan case... though it has the worst cooling existant, its fan obsessed :D..
    But 15... Man why not just 10 :D... i run with 9 (altogether in the case, not just mounted on the chassis)
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Fluffy pink bunny

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    4 fans yer take it to the max max steel!!!!! :twisted:
    thats skilled woot-tastic
    oh nathan i dont have most of the fans for cooling . they just look god and can shread ur toung if u try to lick them
    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    He didn't know there was a Edit button, so i fixed it all up for u :D
    That case is sure as hell going to be heavy :|
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Fluffy pink bunny

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Did you fix his triple posting one and the other double posts in other threads aswell?
    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  8. Fluffy pink bunny

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes lets hope hes warning worked... otherwise mike would have dishonoured him from the contest :|
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  9. Fluffy pink bunny

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    0 Fans in the Vaio, it's all heatpipe cooling. It's dead silent. Not that I care, it's not like the noise of a few fans bothers me. The Chopper's got 2 120mm fans, 2 80mm fans and the HSF, runs a tad warm but I'm thinking of ways to cool it down some.
    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005