Family Tree 2009

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hugh Sutherland, Feb 19, 2010.

  1. Does anyone know of a Family Tree program that allows for the marriage of
    siblings? I am doing a Greek Mythology study.

    Hugh Sutherland, Feb 19, 2010

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    Adonna Guest

    Legacy, www.legacyfamilytree.com Standard edition is free.

    Adonna, Feb 19, 2010

  3. Hugh Sutherland

    Rick Guest

    Hugh Sutherland wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a Family Tree program that allows for the marriage
    > of siblings? I am doing a Greek Mythology study.

    Actually, I don't know of any that will NOT allow that.
    There are several that you can use as a free trial.
    Let us know what you find out - about the s/w and the greeks.

    Rick, Feb 19, 2010
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:08:21 -0500, Hugh Sutherland wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a Family Tree program that allows for the marriage
    > of siblings? I am doing a Greek Mythology study.

    I dare say someone from the Deep South will have asked that question
    somewhere before.

    Try searching Google Groups for previous replies.

    --
    "The whole purpose of setting up Guantanamo Bay is for torture. Why do
    this? Because you want to escape the rule of law.... Guantanamo and the

    Aardvark, Feb 19, 2010