  1. ]//\\\\[

    ]//\\\\[ Guest

    directions please, thanks, many many thanks.
    ]//\\\\[, Jan 15, 2004

  2. ]//\\\\[

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:22:30 GMT, "]//\\\\[" <> scribbled:

    >directions please, thanks, many many thanks.

    Take a left on 4th avenue, go approx. 1 block, stop,
    turn around, jump around, get your dog a bone.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 15, 2004

  3. ]//\\\\[

    ]//\\\\[ Guest

    :) heh, anyone else? or is this strickly Comp related? if so, excuse
    please...

    ]//\\\\[, Jan 15, 2004
  4. ]//\\\\[

    Rob K Guest

    ]//\\[ wrote:
    > :) heh, anyone else? or is this strickly Comp related? if so, excuse
    > please...

    No, it's not. Just an international newsgroup where anything goes.

    Let me put it this way - the clarity of the answer is sometimes
    proportional to the clarity of the question.

    As Hawk said, a bone for the dog would be nice. :D

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 15, 2004
  5. ]//\\\\[

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 15, 2004
  6. ]//\\\\[

    trout Guest

    ]//\\[ wrote:

    > directions please, thanks, many many thanks.

    You could use the parameters of your subject line to search your
    newsgroup list for related groups. Bear in mind, though, that in this
    regard; Usenet should *only* be used for suggestions and general
    information. You can sample a variety of opinion; but remember that it
    is *only* opinion from an unknown source, and not a substitute for
    professional legal help.
    --
    "But it might help with 'background' information before you see a
    lawyer, such as what questions to be sure you ask."
    trout, Jan 15, 2004

    ]//\\\\[ Guest

    many thanks all...

    ]//\\\\[, Jan 15, 2004
  8. ]//\\[ <> wrote:
    > directions please, thanks, many many thanks.

    Buy a gun it's cheaper.

    Smith & Wesson have settled many disputes.

    Trai'
    Trai' La Trash, Jan 19, 2004