Family In Need

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Young Family In Need, May 2, 2005.

  1. Young Family In Need, May 2, 2005

  2. Young Family In Need wrote:
    > CHECK OUT THIS EBAY AUCTION!

    I wasn't report it until I looked at their ad on eBay and saw all the
    family oriented bullshit. Then I saw they posted this spam to some sex
    groups (12hr.sex.abnormal included). I'm not sure what 12 hour abnormal
    sex is, but I think this qualifies as normal spam.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 2, 2005

  3. Young Family In Need

    Old Gringo Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Young Family In Need wrote:
    >
    >> CHECK OUT THIS EBAY AUCTION!

    > I wasn't report it until I looked at their ad on eBay and saw all the
    > family oriented bullshit. Then I saw they posted this spam to some sex
    > groups (12hr.sex.abnormal included). I'm not sure what 12 hour abnormal
    > sex is, but I think this qualifies as normal spam.

    Take a look at this and you'll really be pissed.
    http://www.gov.pe.ca/ This is where their almost 2 acres are. :)

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 2, 2005
  4. Young Family In Need

    Guest

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:28:46 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    |>Rôgêr wrote:

    |>> I wasn't report it until I looked at their ad on eBay and saw all the
    |>> family oriented bullshit. Then I saw they posted this spam to some sex
    |>> groups (12hr.sex.abnormal included). I'm not sure what 12 hour abnormal
    |>> sex is, but I think this qualifies as normal spam.

    |>Take a look at this and you'll really be pissed.
    |>http://www.gov.pe.ca/ This is where their almost 2 acres are. :)

    Of course you've seen the land http://tinyurl.com/acdev you GET to
    advertise on... a place nobody drives by; if you happen to find the
    road your lost :)

    --
    http://www.netives.com/Games/Mahjongg/Play.shtml

    , May 2, 2005
  5. Young Family In Need

    Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:28:46 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:

    > |>Take a look at this and you'll really be pissed.
    > |>http://www.gov.pe.ca/ This is where their almost 2 acres are. :)
    >
    > Of course you've seen the land http://tinyurl.com/acdev you GET to
    > advertise on... a place nobody drives by; if you happen to find the
    > road your lost :)

    :)

    Old Gringo, May 2, 2005
  6. Young Family In Need

    Avenger© Guest

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 01:47:36 GMT, "Young Family In Need"
    <> wrote:

    > Thanks for
    >your generosity!

    No problem, get a fucking job while you're at it. That's how I built
    my house.

    Spam report id 1415431390 sent to:

    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam

    Avenger©, May 2, 2005
  7. It's just my opinion, but I'd say any 12 hour sex is by definition abnormal.

    Jack and Lisa, May 2, 2005