    TK Guest

    FYI: BancTec Corp has been supplying it's techs with the answers to the Dell
    Certificatins to support it's contract for Dell at Home

    TK, Sep 18, 2004

  2. TK

    radical Guest

    "Adam Leinss" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "TK" <> wrote in
    >
    >> FYI: BancTec Corp has been supplying it's techs with the answers
    >> to the Dell Certificatins to support it's contract for Dell at

    > Is Dell certification really that important to worry about it?
    >
    > Adam

    Maybe to Dell owners who think their Pc's are being serviced by certified
    tech's

    radical, Sep 18, 2004

  3. TK

    me Guest

    how would he know that BancTec is supplying their techs with the answers?

    me, Sep 18, 2004
  4. TK

    AG Guest

    "me" <> wrote in message
    > how would he know that BancTec is supplying their techs with the answers?
    > "radical" <> wrote in message

    He's one of the techs?
    AG

    AG, Sep 18, 2004
  5. TK

    cc0275012 Guest

    I thought Dell certs were pretty much "worthless"?
    You can get them, but they won't send you work or your company work...They
    aren't looking for people.

    cc0275012, Sep 21, 2004
  6. TK

    cc0275012 Guest

    On another note...I was told their tests are "open book". Is this true?

    cc0275012, Sep 24, 2004