Fall pics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Miles, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. Miles

    Miles Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
    <> wrote:

    >Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!



    Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.

    OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
    About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)

    <http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>


    rafe b
    www.terrapinphoto.com
     
    Raphael Bustin, Nov 3, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Miles

    Sheldon Guest

    Sheldon, Nov 3, 2006
    #3
  4. Miles

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Raphael Bustin wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >> Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!
    >>

    >
    >
    > Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.
    >
    > OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
    > About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)
    >
    > <http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>
    >
    >
    > rafe b
    > www.terrapinphoto.com
    >
    >

    Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
    areas, at any time of year. To each his own.
     
    Ron Hunter, Nov 3, 2006
    #4
  5. On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 04:40:21 -0600, Ron Hunter <>
    wrote:


    >Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
    >areas, at any time of year. To each his own.



    Scratch "Moonrise over Hernandez," then.


    rafe b
    www.terrapinphoto.com
     
    Raphael Bustin, Nov 3, 2006
    #5
  6. Ron Hunter wrote:

    > Raphael Bustin wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:18:29 GMT, Miles
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> Ms Autumn, here's some pics you will enjoy!
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Hey Bret, you never miss a chance to show off.
    >>
    >> OK, it's my turn. Autumn in New Mexico.
    >> About three weeks ago. (Vacation pix.)
    >>
    >> <http://www.terrapinphoto.com/cpg143/thumbnails.php?album=7>
    >>
    >>
    >> rafe b
    >> www.terrapinphoto.com
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Lacks the impact of places like Vermont. Not fond of southwest desert
    > areas, at any time of year. To each his own.


    You just need to move a little north ;-)
    http://www.clarkvision.com/galleries/gallery.fall-colors

    Roger
     
    Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark), Nov 4, 2006
    #6
  7. Miles

    Rich Guest

    Rich, Nov 4, 2006
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Fwed

    VPN pix 506 - 501 fall down

    Fwed, Aug 30, 2005, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    476
  2. Jason Hogan

    pics no pics

    Jason Hogan, Feb 1, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    570
    ┬░Mike┬░
    Feb 1, 2004
  3. Jessica

    Camcorder still pics vs digcam pics

    Jessica, Sep 25, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    4,938
    Jessica
    Sep 26, 2003
  4. John Corbett

    512MB CF 69 pics, 256Mb xD 71 pics??

    John Corbett, Oct 31, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    1,010
    Jerry
    Nov 1, 2003
  5. Hellenic Mensa
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    452
    John McWilliams
    Aug 30, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page