Fall in Alsace (Fr.)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by G. Hoppenbrouwers, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. G. Hoppenbrouwers, Nov 4, 2005

  2. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    Mardon Guest

    "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <> wrote ...
    > Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
    > http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
    > Your comments are highly appreciated.
    > Gregoir

    I'm very interested in your photos of Alsace. I live in Canada but my great
    grandfather was born near Sondersdorf in Haut-Rhin. I would love to see
    some photos of that area. I can't tell where your photos were taken because
    you've identified them all as just "Elzas". I notice that in other parts of
    your portfolio you have identified the images more specifically. Is that
    possible with the Alsace images? Are these photos from Bas-Rhin or
    Haut-Rhin? If you're interested in learning more about my connection to
    Alsace, see www.Erbland.org

    I viewed another of the other sections of your portfolio and I think your
    work is great.

    Mardon, Nov 4, 2005

  3. "Mardon" <> schreef in bericht
    > "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <> wrote ...
    >> Fall in Alsace (Fr.) on:
    >> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index15.html
    >> Your comments are highly appreciated.
    >> Gregoir

    > I'm very interested in your photos of Alsace. I live in Canada but my
    > great grandfather was born near Sondersdorf in Haut-Rhin. I would love to
    > see some photos of that area. I can't tell where your photos were taken
    > because you've identified them all as just "Elzas". I notice that in
    > other parts of your portfolio you have identified the images more
    > specifically. Is that possible with the Alsace images? Are these photos
    > from Bas-Rhin or Haut-Rhin? If you're interested in learning more about
    > my connection to Alsace, see www.Erbland.org
    >
    > I viewed another of the other sections of your portfolio and I think your
    > work is great.

    Thanks Mardon.
    I'll inform you futher by mail.

    Gregoir

    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Nov 4, 2005
  4. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    jr. Guest

    jr., Nov 4, 2005
  5. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    freightcar Guest

    freightcar, Nov 4, 2005
  6. "freightcar" <> schreef in bericht
    > what camera did you use?

    Canon 10D

    Regards,

    Gregoir,
    www.fotogregoir.dds.nl

    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Nov 4, 2005
  7. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    freightcar Guest

    man, couldn't I have asked all these questions at once? :)

    did you use any filters?
    i really like these pictures, so I just wonder about the technology ...

    freightcar, Nov 5, 2005

  8. > did you use any filters?
    > i really like these pictures, so I just wonder about the technology ...

    No, I didn't use any filters. I never do.
    Most pics are taken with f.8 or f.11 and 1/250. at 100 iso.
    Some postprocessing as contrast/saturation and some sharpening is always
    needed for digital photo's.

    Best Regards,

    Gregoir

    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Nov 5, 2005