FALL FOILAGE LOVES THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Annika1980

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Nov 1, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Philippe Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > Great photos Bret
    >
    > You are so lucky there here in North East Ohio the trees are basically bare
    > and the colours are a thing of the past
    >
    > Keep up the great work
    >
    > Mike
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Well sports fans, it's my favorite time of year.
    >>Enjoy it now because Winter is just around the corner.
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69507466/original
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517256
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/69517259

    We had a surprise snowfall up here in Edmonton (Alberta) so we got a
    full snow background with a few nicely colored trees.. :D

    P.

    --
    I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)

    Philippe, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    RHinNC Guest

    RHinNC, Nov 1, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    "Foilage"? All I see is a buncha leaves... no foil anywhere but on Brett's hat!
    :) :) :)

    Matt Ion, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Ken Tough Guest

    Ken Tough, Nov 3, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 3, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Ken Tough Guest

    Apparently Annika1980 <> wrote:

    >Ken Tough wrote:
    >> by the way,
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/63234324 (?)
    >>

    >It was taken at night in almost total darkness.

    Ahah. Explains the lack of shadows..

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Nov 4, 2006
  9. Annika1980

    Mike Fields Guest

    "Ken Tough" <> wrote in message
    > Apparently Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >>
    >>Ken Tough wrote:
    >>> by the way,
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/63234324 (?)
    >>>

    >>It was taken at night in almost total darkness.

    > Ahah. Explains the lack of shadows..
    >
    > --
    > Ken Tough

    There is a shadow under the eves at the corner of the house
    so there is a street light or something out behind the camera.

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Nov 4, 2006