    this being a good book or suggest a better one?

    Thank you,
    ~Ben

    Ben, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Ben

    MCSE World Guest

    I'd suggest the Syngress book...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Ben

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    I used the Syngress book... despite several painfully obvious errors in it,
    I thought it was reasonably well done. I then used the Exam Cram book.
    Passed with points to spare... Good luck...

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Ben

    Yusuf Guest

    hard? I took the A+ and Network+ and found them to be
    pretty easy. Is the Security+ a whole different animal?

    Yusuf, Sep 11, 2003