    TelstraClear Internet Services Team

    *This is an estimate only and may not reflect your total usage for this
    billing period.

    Frank Williams, Jul 7, 2011

  2. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-07-07, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    > How about this one
    >

    > PDQ 1G is charged at only $3.02 per 1G pack. Unused portions of usage
    > packs cannot be
    > carried forward to subsequent billing months.
    >
    > TelstraClear is giving out 1G (gigabyte) Pack free to all customers.
    > Follow the link below to get a new 1G pack added to your account.
    > http://www.telstraclear.co.nz/usagemeter.
    >
    > Regards
    > TelstraClear Internet Services Team
    >
    > *This is an estimate only and may not reflect your total usage for this
    > billing period.

    My question is why, no reason given from TC. Surely they need to get a
    return for their $.

    And what is the first paragragh doing there? Makes no sense in this context.

    Gordon, Jul 8, 2011

  3. On 8 Jul 2011 05:20:18 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2011-07-07, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    >> How about this one
    >>

    >> PDQ 1G is charged at only $3.02 per 1G pack. Unused portions of usage
    >> packs cannot be
    >> carried forward to subsequent billing months.
    >>
    >> TelstraClear is giving out 1G (gigabyte) Pack free to all customers.
    >> Follow the link below to get a new 1G pack added to your account.
    >> http://www.telstraclear.co.nz/usagemeter.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> TelstraClear Internet Services Team
    >>
    >> *This is an estimate only and may not reflect your total usage for this
    >> billing period.

    >My question is why, no reason given from TC. Surely they need to get a
    >return for their $.
    >
    >And what is the first paragragh doing there? Makes no sense in this context.

    To me its a Scam, I don't think that this is a real URL path of
    http://www.telstraclear.co.nz/usagemeter and it jumps in to Webmail for
    your log on name and password.

    I have been to the Usagemeters page and its not this link.

    Also why do you need to confirm this, just give it to all Telstraclear
    users..???

    I get more that one a week from Fake Telstraclear emails regarding my
    log on ID and pass word, but these are easy to spot, as I don't use
    Webmail and they don't show as Telstraclear as being the sender.

    Frank Williams, Jul 8, 2011