    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP
    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Joseph Bittman MCAD

    Sean Guest

    Measure up is actually on the MS website as a recommended study source if you
    haven’t tried them I am sure they are legal. If its 70-300 the book following
    has a ton of mock questions and a CD that says it has 100 questions although
    I haven’t started that yet.

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-5942324-8328862?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    Sean, Jul 30, 2005