Fake, Phony HND, HNC's

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by adpost123@aol.com, Apr 12, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at
    the office.

    We can create and replicate UK Passports, Criminal Print Outs etc….

    Fakedocuments.aol.com

    WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328

    Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA
    Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from
    every university and college world wide.

    Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X02wJ6uqPw

    DON’T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS

    Fakedocuments.aol.com

    THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328

    CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint
    Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland
    Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
    and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance
    examination board
    OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The
    London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority
    GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
    Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group
    City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ
    National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of
    Education GNVQ Certificate
    NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC
    Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment
    Board

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X02wJ6uqPw

    Degree & Transcript Package: $275.00 US
    This order is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
    her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
    well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
    documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
    higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.
    Replica Quality!
    Correct Template
    CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

    Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
    Included
    Course Certificate 1/Included
    Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
    Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
    and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
    documents.
    Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
    98.6%

    Technical Package: $550.00 US
    More Documentation
    Correct Template
    We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
    quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
    documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
    not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
    degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
    Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

    Normal Requested Documents
    Museum Quality!
    CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
    Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
    Sizes 2/Included
    Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
    Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
    Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
    Course Certificate 1/Included
    Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order
    Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
    101%

    Please note that we will need print details for each document.The
    time frame to complete would be same day as payment is received as the
    ETA would be 2-3 days in hand.

    GET YOUR DOCUMENT IN 2-3 DAYS FAST UK SHIPPING

    OUR DOCUMENTS WILL
    PASS FOR ORIGINALS

    Highest Quality Fake Degrees & Transcripts
    Contact us today:

    Fakedocuments.aol.com

    THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7A6l8U328
    , Apr 12, 2009