    exams?

    Thanks

    Bob C

    bob.cooper, Jan 24, 2005

  2. You could request his transcript sharing code. But he doesn't have to give
    it to you. If he's really an MCSE he shouldn't mind.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..
    "bob.cooper" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have a guy in our organisation who claims to have MSCE and MCSA
    > Yet I discovered he doesn't have the skill to do simple things like add a
    > new user or format a drive...
    >
    > His Certificates look possibly faked and unlike the other samples I find

    on

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005

  3. "bob.cooper" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have a guy in our organisation who claims to have MSCE and MCSA
    > Yet I discovered he doesn't have the skill to do simple things like add a
    > new user or format a drive...

    I wouldn't be surprised if he passed an exam without knowing anything...
    unfortunately there are a lot of websites etc that help people cheat on
    these exams.

    Anyway, you can ask him from his transcript ID and access code. Microsoft
    has a service to verify people's credentials:
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP

    Colin Nash [MVP], Jan 25, 2005
  4. >I wouldn't be surprised if he passed an exam without knowing anything...
    >unfortunately there are a lot of websites etc that help people cheat on
    >these exams.

    Far to easy. Maybe things about to change perhaps....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  5. bob.cooper

    Frisbee® Guest

    bob.cooper wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have a guy in our organisation who claims to have MSCE and MCSA
    > Yet I discovered he doesn't have the skill to do simple things like
    > add a new user or format a drive...
    >
    > His Certificates look possibly faked and unlike the other samples I
    > find on the web - is there anyone i can contact to verify that he's
    > passed the exams?
    >
    > Thanks

    DANG IT! I thought this was going to be a post with a URL to some big
    boobies or something...

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2005
  6. bob.cooper

    ME Guest

    > His Certificates look possibly faked and unlike the other samples I find
    > on the web

    maybe the s/w was different? Mine can print on both legal size and letter
    size.

    ME, Jan 26, 2005
  7. You could go to the MCP site and verify his qualification
    number. MS keep ALL MCP's in a database. You will be
    able to enter his number and it should corespond to his
    name.

    Peter Zayonce, Feb 2, 2005