FAKE Microsoft Certifications @ cheaper price - Boy I'm Mad

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Help, Mar 21, 2007.

  1. Help

    Help Guest

    Passed the 70-271, just missed out on 70-272 by 3%; It's cost me a packet

    I learn't the other day you can buy a Microsoft credential Online for a
    small price!

    My sisters X-husband, bought his over the net..... and got a higher paying
    job in the process. So ticked off, I phoned Microsoft Australia. They said
    they could do nothing about it. Which I feel makes a Joke of the whole
    Microsoft credential thing.

    Why go through all that study, when hey! you can buy it online and get a
    better job!!!!

    Has any body had a similar experience.

    Should I bother studying?????

    If Microsoft dosn't give a ......... why should I. Hey it's cheaper to buy a
    fake!

    Help, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Help

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Help" wrote:

    > Passed the 70-271, just missed out on 70-272 by 3%; It's cost me a packet
    >
    > I learn't the other day you can buy a Microsoft credential Online for a
    > small price!
    >
    > My sisters X-husband, bought his over the net..... and got a higher paying
    > job in the process. So ticked off, I phoned Microsoft Australia. They said
    > they could do nothing about it. Which I feel makes a Joke of the whole
    > Microsoft credential thing.
    >
    > Why go through all that study, when hey! you can buy it online and get a
    > better job!!!!
    >
    > Has any body had a similar experience.
    >
    > Should I bother studying?????
    >
    > If Microsoft dosn't give a ......... why should I. Hey it's cheaper to buy a
    > fake!

    I can think of several reasons:-

    Firstly, I think you'd find that MS would give a .......... if they found
    out you (or your sister's ex) were passing yourselves off as MCPs. They
    would strip you of the MCP exam you have already passed and ban you from ever
    taking another certification exam again.

    Secondly, your ex brother-in-law has taken a job opportunity away from a
    genuine MCP; although, that said, his new job likely won't last too long when
    his employers find out he doesn't actually have the knowledge to do the job!

    Thirdly, fake certs undermine employers' confidence in Microsoft
    Certifications, which in turn lowers MCPs' career prospects and salary
    expectations.

    I'm sure the MCNGP guys will offer some further reasons, none of which are
    as polite as the above!

    If you really want to break into IT, the way to go is to take a low paid
    trainee position, or even volunteer your services free if you have to, and
    then at least you'll have some experience to list on your resume/CV. Oh, and
    reschedule that 70-272 exam.

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Help

    Help Guest

    Thankyou,

    I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003

    He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after 3
    years )
    I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he could
    do his job???

    I also have my cabling licence.
    If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
    ($1,500)

    I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
    on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will continue
    to reaffend.

    There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.

    P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
    particulars...

    Help, Mar 22, 2007
  4. Help

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Help" wrote:

    > Thankyou,
    >
    > I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003
    >

    > He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after 3
    > years )
    > I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he could
    > do his job???
    >
    > I also have my cabling licence.
    > If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
    > ($1,500)
    >
    > I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
    > on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will continue
    > to reaffend.
    >
    > There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.
    >

    > P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
    > particulars...

    Glad to see you plan to soldier on. You only missed out on a pass by 3%
    this time, so if you concentrate your studies on the areas you were weakest
    on you should get through next time.

    I'm not surprised your sister's ex is struggling - I would be very
    interested to learn where he bought his fake cert from!

    All the best

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 22, 2007
  5. Help

    RemoteShark Guest

    Shame on HIM!

    Over the past 2 years I have waited, struggled and failed MCP exams. It
    really sickens me to hear people trying to obtain such elite credentials when
    in fact they are not entitled to them and through the method you had
    described.

    Still 2 years later, I am still studying, learning, gaining experience and
    do you know what: I am going to be damn proud of when I do make it. I am
    prepared to do it as long as it takes and as hard as it gets. There is
    nothing more rewarding than knowing you did it the right way with the sweat,
    blood and tears behind it. In my mind, he is a criminal. Criminals should
    either go to Jail or have their fingers chopped off (like in the old days).
    But I also found-out as a Historian told me, that they used to chop off their
    heads aswell, when you falsified your name or title in any way. Pity they
    don't do this nowadays.

    I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
    have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
    also protect ourselves, as the last thing I want to hear from an employer is
    that the MCP program is a joke and that the hard work we have put into it in
    order to become professionals becomes redundant. I think this is where,
    should he have this written on his CV that he is a so-called MCP, that you
    can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so. If they don't
    then it is there own fault for hiring a nonMCP thinking they are and reeping
    the damages it will cost them when they are working on company systems. I
    think it is the most dangerous form of hacking their is; employing a
    suspicious person with falsified information in order to get into the
    company. That bypasses all forms of Firewalls and security levels that the
    company has. Hacking is a criminal offence as we know, where you actually go
    to jail for a long time.

    Let us not make these MCP Elite Credentials a fake. We owe it to ourselves
    and hold accountable those people who falsely obtain these credentials by
    criminal means.

    If you have the information, please pass it to me, I will gladly turn this
    guy in and make it a lesson to all people who think they can make a joke out
    of the MCP Program.

    Good Luck in all your Study and "Yes" reschedule the next exam, because you
    have what it takes to pass. In fact you can do the exam as many times as you
    want. And no matter how long it takes, stick with it, live with it, become it.

    RemoteShark

    RemoteShark, Mar 23, 2007
  6. Help

    TheITGirl Guest

    RE: Shame on HIM!

    "RemoteShark" wrote:

    > Over the past 2 years I have waited, struggled and failed MCP exams. It
    > really sickens me to hear people trying to obtain such elite credentials when
    > in fact they are not entitled to them and through the method you had
    > described.
    >
    > Still 2 years later, I am still studying, learning, gaining experience and
    > do you know what: I am going to be damn proud of when I do make it. I am
    > prepared to do it as long as it takes and as hard as it gets. There is
    > nothing more rewarding than knowing you did it the right way with the sweat,
    > blood and tears behind it. In my mind, he is a criminal. Criminals should
    > either go to Jail or have their fingers chopped off (like in the old days).
    > But I also found-out as a Historian told me, that they used to chop off their
    > heads aswell, when you falsified your name or title in any way. Pity they
    > don't do this nowadays.
    >
    > I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
    > have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
    > also protect ourselves, as the last thing I want to hear from an employer is
    > that the MCP program is a joke and that the hard work we have put into it in
    > order to become professionals becomes redundant. I think this is where,
    > should he have this written on his CV that he is a so-called MCP, that you
    > can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so. If they don't
    > then it is there own fault for hiring a nonMCP thinking they are and reeping
    > the damages it will cost them when they are working on company systems. I
    > think it is the most dangerous form of hacking their is; employing a
    > suspicious person with falsified information in order to get into the
    > company. That bypasses all forms of Firewalls and security levels that the
    > company has. Hacking is a criminal offence as we know, where you actually go
    > to jail for a long time.
    >
    > Let us not make these MCP Elite Credentials a fake. We owe it to ourselves
    > and hold accountable those people who falsely obtain these credentials by
    > criminal means.
    >
    > If you have the information, please pass it to me, I will gladly turn this
    > guy in and make it a lesson to all people who think they can make a joke out
    > of the MCP Program.
    >
    > Good Luck in all your Study and "Yes" reschedule the next exam, because you
    > have what it takes to pass. In fact you can do the exam as many times as you
    > want. And no matter how long it takes, stick with it, live with it, become it.
    >
    > RemoteShark

    Very well said RemoteShark - BTW long time no read!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 23, 2007
  7. Help

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Help" <> wrote in message
    > Thankyou,
    >
    > I will resit the 70-727. I will continue on with my MCSE in Server 2003
    >
    > He is struggling, and has no idea what he is doing. ( Still employed after
    > 3
    > years )
    > I even lent him one of my Microsoft course books on Windows 2000 so he
    > could
    > do his job???
    >
    > I also have my cabling licence.
    > If the ACMA catches you cabling without a licence, big fines are imposed.
    > ($1,500)
    >
    > I think there should be a way of fining fakes. I don't think slapping them
    > on the wrist is going to do anything. Personally I think they will
    > continue
    > to reaffend.
    >
    > There should be a website where you can dob in a fake, just like piracey.
    >

    > P.S. If you want more information on this guy, I am happy to send you
    > particulars...

    Got to www.certguard.com and go into the
    forums. Share the info on the fake cert company
    there and they will be happy to help. Also have your
    sister's X report his cert and MCP number to Thomas
    C Tips at Microsoft and where
    and how he got it, tell him this is so he can get a
    special certificate signed by Bill Gates himself to hang
    on his wall.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 23, 2007
  8. Re: Shame on HIM!

    > I think this is where, should he have this written on his CV that he
    is a so-called MCP,
    > that you can be genuinely checked and it is up to employers to do so.

    Good points and I love the passion. However, there is a genuine way for
    employers to check your certifications. You can give anyone access to
    your Microsoft transcripts by given them an access code that is
    generated on the MCP secure site. That way, the employer can verify the
    certifications listed on his/hers resume.

    > I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in. I think we
    > have an obligation to the MCP Program not only to protect the program but
    > also protect ourselves,

    As much as I am beginning to warm up to these guys (sometimes they are
    quite funny), they are not the Microsoft Certification Police -- HEY
    THAT IS MCP! LOL. Anywho, Microsoft should be contacted directly and
    Microsoft should deal with these individuals.

    And did I miss something? I am assuming that we are discussing "HELP'S"
    post concerning FAKE Microsoft certifications?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 23, 2007
  9. Help

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    >I think the MCNGP should be contacted and he should be turned in.

    who we talking about here?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 23, 2007
  10. Help

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    Are they "FAKE" in that a test was never taken & passed

    OR

    Are they "FAKE" because someone did take a test & falsified the credentials
    of who was taking the test. In that case the credentials would be correct,
    but obtained illegally

    If some company/person is giving out fake certs, they need to be stopped

    Scuba_Dave, Mar 23, 2007
  11. Help

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    >Are they "FAKE" in that a test was never taken & passed
    >
    >OR
    >
    >Are they "FAKE" because someone did take a test & falsified the credentials
    >of who was taking the test. In that case the credentials would be correct,
    >but obtained illegally
    >
    >If some company/person is giving out fake certs, they need to be stopped

    so, the op is stating a generalization of fact rather than a specific
    occurrence of a know individual.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 23, 2007
  12. Help

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Are they "FAKE" in that a test was never taken & passed
    >>
    >>OR
    >>
    >>Are they "FAKE" because someone did take a test & falsified the
    >>credentials
    >>of who was taking the test. In that case the credentials would be correct,
    >>but obtained illegally
    >>
    >>If some company/person is giving out fake certs, they need to be stopped

    > so, the op is stating a generalization of fact rather than a specific
    > occurrence of a know individual.

    Actually it appears he is talking about his ex-brother-in-law
    having bought his over the net, probably via a gunman site.
    Look at the first post.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 23, 2007
  13. Help

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    >Actually it appears he is talking about his ex-brother-in-law
    > having bought his over the net, probably via a gunman site.
    >Look at the first post.

    then the op should expose the a$$fcuker here and to microsoft.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 23, 2007
  14. Help

    > >Actually it appears he is talking about his ex-brother-in-law
    >> having bought his over the net, probably via a gunman site.
    >>Look at the first post.

    > then the op should expose the a$$fcuker here and to microsoft.

    I gave him a few suggestions.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 23, 2007
  15. Help

    Help Guest

    Re: Shame on HIM!

    I am still gaining the necessary info from my sister. ( Website )

    After I did my MCP in XP, it took me about 4 weeks or so to get the
    certificate and a MCP card with my number on it.

    I showed my sister my credentials, she became suspicous and started asking
    her X questions. He had no MCP number or card, only a certificate. I rang
    Microsoft Australia to check it out, after my sister requested it. His name
    was not even on the database.

    My sister said the certificate came three days after the suposed test,
    posted some where from Califiornia.

    P.S. He works for a large company in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
    (HPS), oops.... my tounge slipped. That didn't come from me.(OK)

    I hope this was helpful, I felt cheated... initially, but I know I am better
    off.

    Help, Mar 24, 2007
  16. Re: Shame on HIM!

    Busy little bee aren't we??????

    Hope you don't rely on this e-mail address.....;)

    cgc

    CGC DISTRIBUTION, Mar 29, 2007
  17. Help

    John Spilman Guest

    In my case I took the full exams and only needed one exam to complete my cert.I used this service and they were very reliable in completing it for me.I used the services here www.worldcertifications.com

    John Spilman, Apr 14, 2011