    http://bob_fiddaman.tripod.com/

    ---

    KEEP IT STIFF
    fiddaman64, Oct 29, 2003

  2. fiddaman64

    TRADESMAN Guest

    fiddaman64 wrote:
    > I'm averaging about 100 of these per day. I'm using Mailwasher so no
    > probs just fookin annoying

    Not quite as many, but after weeks of being free of the bloody things they
    do seem to be breaking out again. Much like a bad case of Psoriasis!
    TRADESMAN, Oct 29, 2003

  3. fiddaman64

    Doctor Raw Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:51:11 +0000, TRADESMAN wrote:

    > fiddaman64 wrote:
    >> I'm averaging about 100 of these per day. I'm using Mailwasher so no
    >> probs just fookin annoying

    > Not quite as many, but after weeks of being free of the bloody things
    > they do seem to be breaking out again. Much like a bad case of
    > Psoriasis!

    I'm getting a lot of these too, unfortunatley a couple have got through my
    virus checker etc... so i'm trying to use linux until they become less
    frequent...

    dr.
    Doctor Raw, Oct 29, 2003