Fairy Tales

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Roy G, Dec 4, 2006.

  1. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    news:ekujkq$h68$...
    > See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online. When
    > you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

    I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some other
    crappy money making program.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Roy G

    Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    > > See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online. When
    > > you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

    > I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some other
    > crappy money making program.
    >
    > Roy G

    Roy,
    As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
    sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Dec 4, 2006

  3. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message

    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    >> > See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online.
    >> > When
    >> > you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

    >> I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some
    >> other
    >> crappy money making program.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Roy,
    > As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
    > sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    No that wouldn't be fair, if I leapt in before you.

    You can have first option, then when you have made your million, you will be
    able to come over here and pay to stay at my place.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Roy G

    Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Roy G wrote:
    > >> "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some
    > >> other
    > >> crappy money making program.
    > >>
    > >> Roy G

    > > Roy,
    > > As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
    > > sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.
    > > --
    > > Gator Bait

    > No that wouldn't be fair, if I leapt in before you.
    >
    > You can have first option, then when you have made your million, you will be
    > able to come over here and pay to stay at my place.
    >
    > Roy G

    I think I saw your inn on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Dec 6, 2006
  5. Roy G

    Rick Sciacca Guest

    On 12/4/06 2:39 PM, "Bill K" <> wrote:

    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    >>> See how this 31 year old internet Multi- Millionaire made it online. When
    >>> you use this program success is yours - guaranteed!

    >> I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some other
    >> crappy money making program.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > Roy,
    > As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
    > sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.

    Since both of you are obviously much more wealthier than me, why don't you
    both send me enough money so I can finally get that dSLR that I have always
    dreamed of (which BTW) is any dSLR, as I have none and would love to have
    one. Or instead of money, sending just the dSLR would be nice too. }:)
    -- Rick
    http://fixupix.tripod.com/
    http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

    Rick Sciacca, Dec 7, 2006
  6. Roy G

    Bill K Guest

    Rick Sciacca wrote:
    > On 12/4/06 2:39 PM, "Bill K" <> wrote:
    >

    > > Roy G wrote:
    > >> "Anthony Pulsar" < > wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I wonder if he did it by sending money to some other arsehole for some other
    > >> crappy money making program.
    > >>
    > >> Roy G

    > > Roy,
    > > As a fabulously rich hotelier and artist why don't you, instead of
    > > sending money to this cretin, send it to me? I need some new toys.

    > Since both of you are obviously much more wealthier than me, why don't you
    > both send me enough money so I can finally get that dSLR that I have always
    > dreamed of (which BTW) is any dSLR, as I have none and would love to have
    > one. Or instead of money, sending just the dSLR would be nice too. }:)
    > -- Rick
    > http://fixupix.tripod.com/
    > http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

    I would be delighted to. Please send me all your bank account
    information and I'll deposit enough money so you can buy the DSLR of
    your choice. Seriously, I'm poor. Roy is the rich one. He probably has
    the first pound he ever made.
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Dec 12, 2006