    interface or not?

    Would I also use, or no tuse, fair-queue on the other FE interface on the
    router which is my side of the circuit?
    ESM, Mar 8, 2006

  2. ESM

    Guest

    Are you asking about just turning on "fair-queue" under the interface?
    What is your requirement for which you are planning to turn this on?
    Note that the "fair-queue" command under the interface was designed for
    low-speed serial links and will not scale on the high-speed interfaces
    you are asking about.

    Have you looked into Class-based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ)? That
    might be more applicable to your QoS needs. Take a look at

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td...121/121cgcr/qos_c/qcprt2/qcdconmg.htm#1001203

    Cisco da Gama
    http://ciscostudy.blogspot.com
    , Mar 8, 2006