    and futher.

    Your comments are highly appreciated.

    Gregoir
    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 6, 2005

  2. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    Mark² Guest

    "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <> wrote in message
    news:dd26uv$fbs$1.nb.home.nl...
    > Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
    > I tried to capture this.
    > That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
    > lightdifferences.
    > Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
    > 12 images on:
    > http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
    > and futher.
    >
    > Your comments are highly appreciated.
    >
    > Gregoir

    These are fantastic.
    -Especially those which clearly required tricky focus and panning.
    These movement shots are hard to pull off, and the fact that they are
    slightly blurred only adds to their effectiveness.
    Well done.
    That fair also seemed to attract only children who belong on TV
    commercials... very cute kids. :)
    Mark², Aug 6, 2005

  3. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    Colin D Guest

    "G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote:

    > Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
    > I tried to capture this.
    > That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
    > lightdifferences.
    > Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
    > 12 images on:
    > http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
    > and futher.
    >
    > Your comments are highly appreciated.
    >
    > Gregoir

    Magnificent. A whole gamut of emotions is stirred by these shots.
    Superb images, evocative, incredibly beautiful studies of real people.
    I am awed and, yes, humbled, by the excellence of your photography. I
    have seen few images of people as good, and never in a collection like
    this.

    Colin D.
    Colin D, Aug 7, 2005
  4. G. Hoppenbrouwers

    M. Smile Guest

    Beautiful!
    Colorful, sharp yet no visible noise.
    That's a lot of work.
    If I may ask, what camera(s) did you use to do that and, did you enhance the
    pictures in any way.

    M.S.

    M. Smile, Aug 7, 2005
  5. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> schreef in bericht

    > "G. Hoppenbrouwers" <> wrote in message
    >> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
    >> I tried to capture this.
    >> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
    >> lightdifferences.
    >> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
    >> 12 images on:
    >> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
    >> and futher.
    >>
    >> Your comments are highly appreciated.
    >>
    >> Gregoir

    > These are fantastic.
    > -Especially those which clearly required tricky focus and panning.
    > These movement shots are hard to pull off, and the fact that they are
    > slightly blurred only adds to their effectiveness.
    > Well done.
    > That fair also seemed to attract only children who belong on TV
    > commercials... very cute kids. :)

    Thank you Mark.

    Best Regards,

    Gregoir (NL)
    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 7, 2005
  6. "Colin D" <ColinD@killspam.127.0.0.1> schreef in bericht

    > "G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote:
    >>
    >> Fair is for many adults and childeren pure emotion.
    >> I tried to capture this.
    >> That was not so easy to do, given the high contrast-, brightness- and
    >> lightdifferences.
    >> Thereby also the frequently flashing movements of the subject.
    >> 12 images on:
    >> http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/diversen/index13.html
    >> and futher.
    >>
    >> Your comments are highly appreciated.
    >>
    >> Gregoir

    > Magnificent. A whole gamut of emotions is stirred by these shots.
    > Superb images, evocative, incredibly beautiful studies of real people.
    > I am awed and, yes, humbled, by the excellence of your photography. I
    > have seen few images of people as good, and never in a collection like
    > this.
    >
    > Colin D.

    Thank you Colin.

    Greetings from Holland,

    Gregoir
    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 7, 2005
  7. "M. Smile" <> schreef in bericht
    > Beautiful!
    > Colorful, sharp yet no visible noise.
    > That's a lot of work.
    > If I may ask, what camera(s) did you use to do that and, did you enhance
    > the pictures in any way.

    I use a Canon 10D with a Tamron 28-75 2,8.
    EVERY digital image needs some postprocessing, so do mine.

    Greetings from Holland,

    Gregoir
    G. Hoppenbrouwers, Aug 7, 2005