    Tony Guest

    What can I do to use my currently failvoer pix firewall and change it to a
    primary? Do I need to install a different software version?
    Tony, Nov 10, 2003

  2. In article <booqof$af9$>,
    Tony <> wrote:
    :What can I do to use my currently failvoer pix firewall and change it to a
    :primary? Do I need to install a different software version?

    No, it's the same software version, but you need a new license key.
    The failover units are priced noticably lower than base units, so
    it might be expensive to make this change. You might be able to save
    some on that by converting it into a Restricted license instead of
    the Unrestricted license that is needed to fail over -to- something.
    --
    Pity the poor electron, floating around minding its own business for
    billions of years; and then suddenly Bam!! -- annihilated just so
    Walter Roberson, Nov 10, 2003