    load the same page into IE6, the links work OK. Can someone tell me why this
    is?

    Thanks
    Dave S., Apr 26, 2006

  2. Dave S.

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Dave S.* wrote:
    > On some websites, clicking on links has no effect using Firefox, but
    > if I load the same page into IE6, the links work OK. Can someone tell
    > me why this is?

    "Some websites" is a bit vague description, not easy to figure out the
    reason with that. Can you provide some URL's where this happends?

    A guess would be that the menu is built with non standard IE only
    Javascript/DHTML, sometimes ancient code that also worked in NS 4.x
    browsers. Does not Firefox have a Javascript Consol, where the errors
    may appear?

    --
    /Arne

    Arne, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Dave S.

    Dave S. Guest

    It's happened a few times on diferent sites, but I can't for the life of me
    remember where now, probably because I've just used IE instead.

    Next time it happens, I'll try to remember to make a note of what site I was
    on!!

    Thanks for replying anyway
    Dave S., Apr 27, 2006