    for 2 time i fail this time with 480 I need help i can't
    seem to remember the answers and questions my mind goes blank.

    help pls
    Guest, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I would try to learn the material rather than trying to
    memorize the questions and answers. The test may be hard,
    but proving yourself as a MCSD in the workplace is going
    to be a complete failure if you go about it that way.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Should I learn MCSE instead?

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > for 2 time i fail this time with 480 I need help i can't
    > seem to remember the answers and questions my mind goes blank.
    >
    > help pls

    You should get some sample tests like MeasureUp or Transcenders. These
    will help you learn, and will build your confidence.

    You may want to build some more applications to make sure you
    understand it pretty well.

    Eric
    Eric, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Guest

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Should I learn MCSE instead?

    That might be a good plan. Buy a book on one of the MCSE subjects and
    see if you like that better.

    Eric
    Eric, Oct 6, 2004
  6. Guest

    Brad Guest

    > I need help i can't
    > seem to remember the answers and questions

    No pity here.
    Brad, Oct 6, 2004