failed exam 70-305

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Greg, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Interesting... I just passed the 70-300 test despite not
    passing only passing one practice tests (71% on a
    PrepLogic test). I failed the Transcender tests
    consistently and failed a number of other test question
    segments that came with the Microsoft Press Book. And test
    from other sources (I can't remember where off hand).

    I finally convinced myself that I new the material; but
    that the test preparation materials were inconsistent, and
    sometimes inaccurate.

    I'd say the best preparation is to study from a wide range
    of subject matter, and not concentrate on one test/study
    guide. Also, following up on the reference materials
    (Exam Cram and PrepLogic gave URL and written references
    for their materials) is invaluable.

    Greg, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Greg

    Charlie Guest

    Greg,

    I don't see 70-300 exam prep listed on the PrepLogic's web site.

    Charlie, Nov 25, 2003