    there any free practice tests available online. Any
    advice is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    RK, Apr 9, 2005

  2. RK

    KMA Guest

    It's a bit late now, but there is this "Second shot" deal on at the moment.

    FWIW, I took the exam and passed, but with a lower score than I expected,
    and thought that there were many questions about distributing an app, which
    wasn't a subject I'd prepared so thoroughly.

    Not sure why you think Q's on "more than one screen" are harder though. In
    my experience the longer the question the easier the answer.

    KMA, Apr 11, 2005

  3. RK

    viostech Guest

    Hi,
    Did you try Transcender before taking the exam?
    Transcender is well-known for its quality and exam passing
    percentage.

    I have some discounted Transcender exam (including
    70-315, 70-320, 70-229) for sale. Please check links below
    if you're interested or email me for further details.

    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsystemconsultant

    viostech

    viostech, Apr 12, 2005
  4. RK

    StudyOn Guest

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    StudyOn, Apr 14, 2005