    that? what is the price and is there any discount?

    Thanks,

    Robert

    robert, Oct 2, 2003

  2. robert

    Marc M Guest

    Sorry to hear that.
    Here is what you need to do.
    1- Reschedule the exam for next week
    2- Review your study material
    3- When you sit for the exam
    - Take your time to read the case study well.
    - Take note about assumptions & recommendations
    - Remember that the solution is Microsoft
    - Remember that most of the answers are in the study case

    Good luck

    Marc M, Oct 2, 2003

  3. robert

    Guest Guest

    PASSED 70-300

    HI MAN ROBERT COOL IT. There always another chance. Just
    never give up for you will succeed. I did the 70-300 as
    a free exam given through a voucher and god willing i
    passed. I reffered to the brain dumps before sitting for
    the exam. So what i would advice you to do is to go to
    the www.braindumps.com site and get the dumps and start
    practising. ok . See you man and take care.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2003
  4. robert

    Teddi Easlon Guest

    I too failed the exam the first time I passed it. It is
    so frustrating because MS doesn't give you any clues as to
    what went wrong. I retook it and passed.

    I figured out that my main problem was that I was trying
    to go with the new technology. For example there was a
    question about which technologies to buy on one of the
    case studies. The options included SQL Server 2000. I of
    course selected it. However, in the case study the
    finance manager explicitly stated that cost was an issue
    and the app was already running on SQL Server 7. I know I
    answered this questions one. If I had been more careful
    about trusting the interviews I would not have selected
    SQL Server 2000.

    When I ready a case study a make notes into groups. I
    write down current System notes, envisioned system notes
    and make lists of any roles that should have special
    access. I also make notes of any process orders. I
    realize the information is in the case study, but the
    process of writing it down helps me to slow down and focus
    my attention.

    I hope this helps.

    Teddi

    Teddi Easlon, Oct 4, 2003