    Or is there a way to get this info.
    and the exam cost me 140Euro .or mayby pay again
    or pay for training kit ?

    Antho, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Antho

    Jay Walters Guest

    Yeah so Vue won't tell you anything about which areas you
    did well (or not so well) in. And to my knowledge there
    is no way to get this information.

    Have you taken the other tests already? A lot of people
    find it handy to take this test last and use 070-229 as
    the elective.

    I know for me, the test was about MSF, db design, best
    practices, and reading comprehension. - So taking it last
    only left me with only MSF to learn.

    Hope this helps.

    very

    Jay Walters, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Antho

    anil Guest

    Can you please tell me about exam ? How long was it ? What
    questions asked ? How do they rank ? ,..etc please

    anil, Aug 19, 2003
  4. Antho

    Keith N Guest

    Antho,

    Sorry to hear this. Do not give up hope.

    Have you taken any of the other MCSD exams yet? What about your elective?
    Was it 70-229 focusing on SQL? That would be good.

    What training materials have you used? Try Exam Cram2 for 70-300.

    Also, Microsoft announced last week that they are going back to putting
    scores on the exams. There will be some small rollouts with most coming on
    in late September or later.

    Best Wishes,
    Keith Nicholson, MCT, MCSD, MCAD

    Keith N, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Antho

    anthon Guest

    I have 70-229
    Though u may b right as soon as i've the cash over I take it again
    though I still think it would be Fair if Vue coughed up the scores.

    anthon, Aug 19, 2003