    in the exam, studied them, took the exam today,
    surprisingly, the questions are TOTALLY different, and of
    course, I failed again. Oh well.
    Not Very S, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Not Very S

    Syncme Guest

    "Not Very S" <> wrote in message
    news:199201c5328d$666f60c0$...
    > Well tried 70-294 a month ago, failed, found Transcender,
    > found a lot of questions in the pratice exam are the same
    > in the exam, studied them, took the exam today,
    > surprisingly, the questions are TOTALLY different, and of
    > course, I failed again. Oh well.

    I didn't think transcender was a dump company.
    Perhaps you are mistaken, the questions may have been close and you
    memorized them but were actually different. You have to understand the
    questions to answer them not juts know what the answer is.

    What else did you use to study? The questions are only supposed to be used
    to see if you are ready for the exam or not, after you finished your
    studying and are ready to write. Not as a single study guide.

    I used Mspress, Sybex and Syngress books with success.

    I never seen transcenders tests but as far as I read they are against dumps.

    Can anyone confirm this?
    Syncme, Mar 27, 2005

  3. Not Very S

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Syncme" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Not Very S" <> wrote in message
    >> Well tried 70-294 a month ago, failed, found Transcender,
    >> found a lot of questions in the pratice exam are the same
    >> in the exam, studied them, took the exam today,
    >> surprisingly, the questions are TOTALLY different, and of
    >> course, I failed again. Oh well.

    > I didn't think transcender was a dump company.
    > Perhaps you are mistaken, the questions may have been close and you
    > memorized them but were actually different. You have to understand the
    > questions to answer them not juts know what the answer is.
    >
    > What else did you use to study? The questions are only supposed to be
    > used to see if you are ready for the exam or not, after you finished
    > your studying and are ready to write. Not as a single study guide.
    >
    > I used Mspress, Sybex and Syngress books with success.
    >
    > I never seen transcenders tests but as far as I read they are against
    > dumps.
    >
    > Can anyone confirm this?

    The ones I have used haven't been dumps. Definately not a good idea to
    just memorize questions and answers for the exams though. Install Server
    2003 and Active Directory and configure it, use it, break it, and fix it
    -- that's the best preparation.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Not Very S

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005