    I've done.

    Cheers and hope this helps.

    Stu
    Stu Cousins, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Stu Cousins

    fmsmcse Guest

    Stu,

    I email MS about that and got the answer below.

    "Please be advised that exam 70-292 and 70-296 are upgrade exams, only pass or
    fail status can be provided for these exams because each is a composite of two
    exams rather than a single exam. Please visit the following URL for view.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp"

    Hope that helps.

    fmsmcse, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Stu Cousins

    Rosie Guest

    hi
    i've failed the same exam twice already. I know how annoying it can be. but
    don't make the same mistake as me ; for your resit make sure you read your
    book cover to cover and practice all the exercises in that book. and also i
    don't know what exam software your are using but i found transcender useless
    for this exam; if that's what you are using maybe you should look at other
    exam software companies
    best of luck
    rosie

    Rosie, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Stu Cousins

    Ten Guest

    I am planing to take this exam. Do this exam include simulation?

    Ten, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Stu Cousins

    Rosie Guest

    yes. you'll have about 4 simulations questions . and you don't have to worry
    about that if you've done the practice questions in the book.

    Rosie, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Stu Cousins

    Power Point Guest

    HI Rosie, I am about to start my studying for my 4th exam this year....just
    wanted to know what study material you used for 70-290? I want to pass this
    exam within 6 weeks...in fact does anyone have any suggestions; THX

    P.S. ALL, Please save the trash talking!! I read some of these and you'd
    think as wise as you all THINK you are......you'd be proud to share what
    you've already been thru!!! So keep it CLEAN!

    Power Point, Aug 25, 2005