Discussion in 'MCSA' started by JasonPope2003, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. Heh..
    This test has bit me now 3 times... 695,685,and a 675..
    talk about fustrating... every time I thought I had
    passed it only to miss by so small a margin..
    this is my last test to MCSA 2003 and Im very fustrated
    with it...

    DNS ZONE properties SOA tab. Those intervals. Make them
    clear if you are going to take the Exam.

    JasonPope2003, Jul 7, 2004

  2. JasonPope2003

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, I failed it with a 693. How do they even grade
    these tests?

    Guest, Jul 17, 2004

  3. JasonPope2003

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 17, 2004 "" blathered:

    > How do they even grade these tests?

    A little old lady grades them. She puts big red X's next to the wrong answers
    and smiley faces by the correct one's. If you do exceptionally well, you get
    a "Great Job" sticker.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 18, 2004
  4. JasonPope2003

    mofrags Guest

    You're posts are slightly less than constructive, yet seemingly heavily
    self indulgent. Congratulations, you're 1 for 2.

    mofrags, Oct 2, 2004
  5. JasonPope2003

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 2, 2004 at 7:39am "mofrags" blathered:

    > You're posts are slightly less than constructive, yet seemingly heavily
    > self indulgent. Congratulations, you're 1 for 2.

    Uh... thanks?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!