Failed 70-291 again

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael Martin, Feb 3, 2008.

  1. Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
    questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

    Michael Martin, Feb 3, 2008

  2. "Michael Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:#:

    > Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
    > questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

    Luck. Or not.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 3, 2008

  3. Michael Martin

    John R Guest

    > Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
    > questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

    Don't let it get to you, 291 covers a lot of material, and we see many
    people here that have difficulty with that exam. Experience is of course
    the best training method for this exam. Try to use your score report to
    identify the areas you need to work on. Setup a home lab, use Virtual PC if
    you can to help with hardware costs. If you are actively working with 2003,
    talk to your co-workers about the material. I found the MS PRESS training
    kit pretty good for this exam, especially the exercises in it.

    The fact that you got the same questions worries me a little. I have heard
    it said that each exam is supposed to be different.

    Good luck to you.

    John R

    John R, Feb 3, 2008
  4. How did you get the same score? You would have had to get the same exact
    questions wrong.

    Michael Gossett, Feb 4, 2008
  5. Michael Martin

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Actually no, he would have simply needed to get the same NUMBER of questions
    wrong.

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Feb 5, 2008
  6. Michael Martin

    Montreal MCT Guest

    That is pure speculation, but I won't argue :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Feb 6, 2008
  7. Michael Martin

    JaR Guest

    On 2/6/2008,Montreal MCT had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > That is pure speculation,

    That's what SHE said;-)

    --
    JaR
    Stirrin' the pot

    JaR, Feb 6, 2008
  8. Michael Martin

    Power Point Guest

    I've taken the exam 3 times and got the same SIMULATIONS so i am sure you got
    them as well. Practice what is not clear to you and by the 3rd or 4th try you
    will pass! Since you just failed keep reading and practice what you saw on
    the exam.

    Persistance is key......GOOD luck and dont give up! You can pass it!!!

    Power Point, Feb 12, 2008
  9. Probably means EVERY test has identical Simulators...
    Better know them before you go.. or kiss 200 points goodbye!

    TK [MCSE,MCT], Feb 20, 2008