    HELP.
    tia,
    ..V
    netsql, Mar 6, 2006

  2. netsql

    kpg Guest

    netsql <> said something like

    > What is best, I did some tests, video and books.
    > I fail by one question!
    > HELP.
    > tia,
    > .V

    best is knowing the correct answers to the questions.

    this is best aquired by doing, either for real (best) or
    in simulation (good, faster, but not best).

    books are good, video? i'd rather read, tests - ok to
    see where you're at but not best for learning.

    hth.
    ..kpg
    kpg, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Only failed by one? Do a little more revision and next time you are almost
    certain to pass.

    --

    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast