    Blindrage Guest

    I heard that I will still get the MCP certification. Is this true? I passed
    the 70-271.
    Blindrage, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Blindrage

    Feral Geek Guest

    Yes, you will get your MCP. I passed 70-272 and received
    my MCP. I heard the 70-271 was harder than the 70-272. Did
    you think it was and did you prepare the same for each exam?
    Feral Geek

    Feral Geek, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Blindrage

    Blindrage Guest

    I thought the the 272 was harder. I thought I prepared better for the 272
    but some of the questions were really difficult to me.

    Blindrage, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Blindrage

    SJ Guest

    Failing a test is always hard. But don't let it get you down. Use it
    as a learning experience.

    Go to Microsoft's site and look at the objectives for the test. Think
    about what kind of questions they asked that you didn't get and see
    how they listed these in the objectives.

    If they give you a printout of how you did on each of the objective
    areas, use it. This piece of paper is very valuable. Dig deeper into
    the objectives you were weak in.

    I recently took and failed the 70-296 test. It was the second test
    I've dropped, but I certainly do empathize with you. What a horrible
    feeling. However, I recognized that there were many questions on PKI,
    NLB and Clustering that I wasn't familiar with. I reviewed the
    objectives, the online help for these topics, downloaded and read
    white papers, and read associated chapters in books I have. I retook
    the test and passed.

    You can too.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Oct 16, 2004
  5. Blindrage

    eplfan Guest

    RE: Failed 70-272 course I thought it was harder

    I also thought the 272 was harder, there were questions that I had just not
    prepared for I guess about wireless stuff . I used the exam cram and It did
    not seem to cover what I needed and covered things I did not need. only
    passed the skin of my teeth. 271 I thought I was less prepared for and I did
    better!

    eplfan, Oct 18, 2004