    Is 216 the hardest? Heard from a couple of friends saying
    they did twice?

    Pls comment
    Jay, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Jay

    Schiffer Guest

    216 is really the hardest of the core exams.

    Try to study hard on certificates. The CBT Nuggets are
    helpfull to prep for this exam!

    on
    >the applications and answer the question. I did click on
    >areas that have wordings, even clicked everywhere(NOT
    >WORKING). Did ask help from the Ctr and the fellow was

    not
    >helpful at all. He says that he's not sure what

    happended.

    Schiffer, Feb 23, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >Failed 216 this morning.
    >
    >Have anybody done it before?
    >
    >There are a couple of questions, that need you to click

    on
    >the applications and answer the question. I did click on
    >areas that have wordings, even clicked everywhere(NOT
    >WORKING). Did ask help from the Ctr and the fellow was

    not
    >helpful at all. He says that he's not sure what

    happended.
    >And this was halfway thru the exam.
    >
    >Is 216 the hardest? Heard from a couple of friends saying
    >they did twice?
    >
    >Pls comment
    >.
    >Assalamualikum

    Alhamdulillah i have taken that paper and passed in first
    attempt...
    The paper is not as hard as it is only lengthy...too many
    concepts are checked and if you take only one month and
    give an true work for each concept then you would be
    passed.
    FARAZ (MCP,MCSA).
    Faraz Hassan Khan, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Jay

    Guest Guest

    CBT Nuggest. Where can i get it?
    how long did it take for you to prepare this exam?
    Have u taken it before, or already taken!

    Guest, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Jay

    MSGuru Guest

    Dude I know exactly what you mean.

    I got those two questions also. I just clicked everywhere and then gave
    up...

    WHen I returned to them after all the questions were done I noticed that
    when you click on the device( server , router) itself...it changes color (
    the other shade is almost unrecognizeable , the morons could have made it
    red or blue instead)....thats what you had to do...not click on the text but
    click on the device.

    I gave the test last week and It was really hard...all the best on it again

    - Mg

    MSGuru, Feb 24, 2004