    June 30, the MCSD track has been discontinued. What to do
    now? Is the .NET similar with the VB 6.0? I really think
    I'll give up everything. I need your advice.

    Samir, Jul 1, 2004

  2. >On Monday, June 28 I have taken the 70-176 fourth time and
    >failed again. I've been working in VB 6.0 for almost 2,5
    >years and read a lot of literature. Now, starting from
    >June 30, the MCSD track has been discontinued.

    correct.

    > What to do
    >now?

    a new career maybe?

    > Is the .NET similar with the VB 6.0?

    oh dear - definitely time to choose a new career!

    > I really think
    >I'll give up everything.

    good idea.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Samir

    Me2 Guest

    Too easy a setup!

    --
    Ralph Page
    MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA

    Me2, Jul 3, 2004
  4. >Too easy a setup!

    hee,hee. It now back under big bridge!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004